• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Seen this by "Dr. Lovegood?"

nanashi

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hmmm. I agree with the novelty thing. I like spontaneity. I find it more sincere. More real.

The description does make it seem like we don't care about the other person and we're humping our couches at home when they're not there to service us, doesn't it? Which is totally bogus. The people I care about delight and interest me, and they're a huge part of what I enjoy about life.

I have to agree that it does feel better if treated like a project or game, though--that's how I like most things in my life: 'Here I am. Deal with me.' You can improve your actions, keep on your toes, notice things about the other person, feel a rush, and get excited about things. That's not to say that I belittle the importance of relationships;
it's not a flippancy. I understand the seriousness of dealing with other people's emotions. We simply like exciting. It's just how I work at or approach things.