• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Entertainment conflicts with SPs.

mountainofdew

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
I like all sorts of movies: action, fantasy, foreign, independent, even old hitchcock movies. I am not picky at all. Even super cheesy Giant Octopus vs. Giant Shark was fun because we all made fun of it the entire time. It's all about the broom closet. :D I even like A Walk to Remember. The only type I won't spend money on are romantic comedies. But, if someone wants to spend time with me and watch one of those, I will. Anyway. Point is that I don't think movies can be picked based on a personality type.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Funny. My friend who I highly suspect is ISTP says that exact same thing or complains about sappiness to just about everything I put on to watch by myself while he's also in the room.

...says the girl with a my little pony avatar? Just sayin'......:whistling:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I tend to like:
-soft, emotional music which reminds me of feelings I've experienced
-stories which revolve around human relations; romance, deep friends, and the power of love
-soap opera-type dramas where the situations and relationships are actually realistic
-material which has me constantly thinking about the world around me
-I don't always need logic in the situations, since the one thing I do need is to relate to it
-slow-pace

ESFP, ESTP, ISTP friends like:
-any music with a beat

'Save the last dance' incorporates the bolded.

I'm pretty openminded as long as it's not Pokemon. Phineas and Ferb is the perfect hangover cure. I'm easy to please if no horror is involved.

As someone else mentioned .. You can't beat a good comedy. Laughter is universal.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I like all sorts of movies: action, fantasy, foreign, independent, even old hitchcock movies. I am not picky at all. Even super cheesy Giant Octopus vs. Giant Shark was fun because we all made fun of it the entire time. It's all about the broom closet. :D I even like A Walk to Remember. The only type I won't spend money on are romantic comedies. But, if someone wants to spend time with me and watch one of those, I will. Anyway. Point is that I don't think movies can be picked based on a personality type.

Try this! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Skeleton_of_Cadavra

One of my friends found in when we were in college. A scientist who studies science! I think I saw it 3 different times and we made soooo much fun of it! I couldn't watch it after that tho. Only so much tolerance for crappy everything in a movie. ;)

Ranger Brad: Lissen. I don't wanna frighten you folks but a farmer nearby was horribly mutilated, and I thought I should tell other folks, folks like yourselves, so that maybe... just maybe, you wouldn't be horribly mutilated, too.
Betty Armstrong: Well, I've certainly never been horribly mutilated, but I don't wanna start now. Thank you!

As for the OP, I'd say find something else to do. Go play at a park, hiking, play board games. Oh! Or watch a movie that everyone likes (say The Princess Bride?!) and make it a drinking game :D