• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Wanna help a sick child? Watch this or you hate sick kids.

tayto

Sorry about the title, it was meant as a joke, but as someone pointed out, it's not a very funny joke but there's nothing I can do about it now.

My daughter has cystic fibrosis. She has been having a really bad time of it lately, in and out of hospital. She made this cartoon "Hit by a Horse" and put it on youtube. It would mean the world to her if she got alot of views. She only has 18 so far. Could you good people here on typology central take a look at it and like it if you like it and if you don't just don't say anything.

Here's what she wrote in the title:

If your friends tell you to do something bad, dont do it. In the end something bad always comes out of it. Like getting kicked in the chest so many times that you bleed and you lose so much blood that you die. LOL , watch this video subscribe to me and comment ! =D

YouTube