• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] What are the ISFP's main love languages?

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For me it's quality time and gift giving.

If I go out of my way to create and/or buy you super awesome gifts then I love you. If I go out of my way to surprise you with gifts on non special occasions (as in it's not Christmas or your birthday or something like that) then I really love you. If I give you a daisy I think you're awesome. If you never spend any time with me I won't feel loved no matter what you say or do.

I don't think that love languages are type related. At all.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't want to choose! I guess I don't really like words of affirmation without the others though. That feels empty to me.

This is true for me too. I need actions before I will believe words. And even then sometimes the words will have to be accompanied by an action.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I like words of affirmation best. Words of encouragement, praise, it's like crack cocaine for the soul. Physical touch is pretty much nose to nose with words of affirmation.

Keep up the good work Wolfy, you're doing great! *slaps Wolfy on the ass* :cheese: