• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Tom cruise talks about being an SP

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's talking about being a Scientologist. That has nothing to do with MBTI.

BTW. Can't stand him.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Tom Cruise is an ENFJ. He thinks he's the fucking messiah.

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
I am a fairly open person, and I enjoy many different varieties of people, but I Reeeeeally cannot stand tom cruise...that man is pretty crazy...lol

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think he's an ESTP, and yes, utterly lost. His tertiary Fe is destroying his sanity.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Only Xenu can tell us what it means.

G

Ginkgo

xenu-pam.jpg

Onceajoan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Tom Cruise is an ENFJ. He thinks he's the fucking messiah.

Agreed.

Tom Cruise is a joke.

Extremely high strung, obsessed, workaholic, image conscious...uhhh...is not exactly SP.

"SP" is the image he wants to portray as an unhealthy Type 3 Enneagram Type (narcissist). Type 3 does not correspond with SP.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I vote ESTP :yes:

I've known STPs who are capable of so much but are looking for purpose..and are careful about it. And now I can see why.
Once you imbue that inferior Ni with a vision, they apparently go all out. And it can look reall scary...kinda like a loaded gun being pointed at the target :peepwall:

Gotto love the background music of that vid btw :laugh:
Seriously though, I think he's done too many action movies, he's talking like he's in one and believes reality actually is one.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I try to keep my reactions in proportion to the stimulus to which I am reacting.

You do have homefield advantage, so I don't know, it wouldn't be all that productive to type my argument out.

If you like pina coladas.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You can't type crazy people.