• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] New ISTP

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol, Poki! Let it go already :D

Ok this is too much :laugh:

NightBlade, I commend you on being *such* a good sport in all of this, few ever are :D
Unfortunately, it's like 2am here, so I really really gotto go get some sleep. I'll be sure to dream of you though...you and Poki..and perhaps SH, I'll see.

Have fun, cutey :smooch:

I gotta go get dinner...later

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Grin. I did so knowingly and willingly, my dear, as I knew it would add to the drama of it all. Besides, he'd earned it ;)
And I tend to reward such efforts, as I very much enjoy them. That however doesn't mean I'm willing to give him complete victory...just yet :devil:

:doh: I keep forgetting how much you enjoy losing.

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
Lol, Poki! Let it go already :D

Ok this is too much :laugh:

NightBlade, I commend you on being *such* a good sport in all of this, few ever are :D
Unfortunately, it's like 2am here, so I really really gotto go get some sleep. I'll be sure to dream of you though...you and Poki..and perhaps SH, I'll see.

Have fun, cutey :smooch:

Edit: I see SH is more than happy to stand in for me :devil:

I'm sure he is, but it's just not the same. No can do.

Yeah, it was nice talking. We'll have to again sometime. Later.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:doh: I keep forgetting how much you enjoy losing.

I don't feel like I've lost..in fact, I feel like I've gained myself a new sparring partner and a potential new friend. Am I wrong, NightBlade? *innocent look*

jixmixfix

Permabanned
About a year ago I took a test that mypersonality.info put on Facebook. The test was an MBTI type test. After taking it, seeing I didn't know about MBTI and the test was on Facebook, I didn't put much weight behind it. I later brought the test up in a conversation with my dad and he told me MBTI was used in the military and various business organizations. After hearing that I went back to Facebook and took the test again, more honestly this time around. I then got ISTP and thought, "Ok...what's that supposed to mean?" And that's where it all started. I started doing research, talking to people, picked up books, read posts in forums etc. Went from the four letter typing in to cognitive functions. And a few weeks to a month ago, I finally concluded that ISTP was my type...now I'm here, lol.

Btw, a country girl from Canada:shock:...nice, lol.

Lots of country people here in canada..not many major cities. Biggest one being toronto.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Ah nice I got kinda confused since Toronto is a city and not a town but it's good to see some Toronto people in the forums I feel I have not abandon my country hah.

haha...Toronto needs to separate from Canada! With a population of 6 billion (?), larger that the population of Alberta, no wonder Canada revolves around Toronto. :cheese: Also, (I feel like sharing this morning) Toronto has the 2nd largest population of gays (after San Fransico) and the largest population of Chinese in North America. I used hometown as an ironic statement.

However, I don't miss it. I perfer the quite and slow rural life.

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
haha...Toronto needs to separate from Canada! With a population of 6 billion (?), larger that the population of Alberta, no wonder Canada revolves around Toronto. :cheese: Also, (I feel like sharing this morning) Toronto has the 2nd largest population of gays (after San Fransico) and the largest population of Chinese in North America. I used hometown as an ironic statement.

Definitely not 6 billion. The population of the entire world is around 8 billion. Maybe you meant million. I looked it up on google and Toronto had a population of around 2.5 million in 2006. I seriously doubt it would have doubled + some in 4-5 years, I'd say a growth of 1 million in that time period would be a bit much for Toronto...but then again I'm no expert.

jixmixfix

Permabanned

haha 6 billion...that's every person on earth. 2.5 million is just the city and 5.5 million is the Greater Toronto Area (including the city).

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Definitely not 6 billion. The population of the entire world is around 8 billion. Maybe you meant million. I looked it up on google and Toronto had a population of around 2.5 million in 2006. I seriously doubt it would have doubled + some in 4-5 years, I'd say a growth of 1 million in that time period would be a bit much for Toronto...but then again I'm no expert.

haha 6 billion...that's every person on earth. 2.5 million is just the city and 5.5 million is the Greater Toronto Area (including the city).

Well there you go. Numbers are not my forte and I was too lazy to look it up. Thanks guys.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I would switch to introvert mode quickly in a city of six billion persons!
Also, I would run away... if I could get past that huge wall of humans!!!:D

Well there you go. Numbers are not my forte and I was too lazy to look it up. Thanks guys.