• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] New ISTP

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There is no problem. Satine wants me to know his/her sex is female and after all thats happened I'm not believing it until I have some solid proof.

Dude, honeypie, cutey, as adorable as you are, at least give me the benefit of the doubt, or I may have to start pummeling you instead of the innocent patting your ass that started all this hoopla! :thelook:

Atomic Fiend

Yeah seriously XNightBlade7, if you want to know for sure, just go onto voice chat. You can speak to other members of the site as well and confirm it.

And Satine, you can't blame him for being unsure after all that's occurred here. That and it is the internet.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not. I can still pummel him though :coffee:

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
Oh oh, I know! Dude, you could sign up for ventrillo at some point, and run into me there! Then you can hear my sweet, girly voice :smooch:

Still not reliable, but it'll do. Anyways, anyone who goes through this much trouble is either a liar with no life or someone genuinely telling the truth.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you kidding me? Im not going to let you blow my cover after two years....:alttongue:

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
Yeah seriously XNightBlade7, if you want to know for sure, just go onto voice chat. You can speak to other members of the site as well and confirm it.

And Satine, you can't blame him for being unsure after all that's occurred here. That and it is the internet.

My point exactly. Btw, I still haven't gotten an explanation as far as what all that secret, "he needs to figure it out" crap was...which isn't helping the skepticism.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohhh! That!

"Hehe...see now you know how I like it...I'm wondering if this youngster is going to figure out eventually I'm aiming to get him to chase me instead of the other way around"

That's a direct quote from me on Poki's wall. It's all there..nothing secretive ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not your call, sweety pie :D

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
Ohhh! That!

"Hehe...see now you know how I like it...I'm wondering if this youngster is going to figure out eventually I'm aiming to get him to chase me instead of the other way around"

That's a direct quote from me on Poki's wall. It's all there..nothing secretive ;)

It'll take time for the skepticism to die out, even after Ventrillo seeing it's not completely reliable, but granted all goes well we'll get back on track.

I've always been a skeptic and what little trust I've had has been abused, so now if I'm given a reason to be skeptical almost nothing breaks it aside from unmistakable evidence. So I partly apologize for being like this, but on the same token I've become a product of my environment and thats something I can't help.

P.S.-It's a big deal for me to say that...we're even.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*grins*

I will consider it an honor to win you over, sweetheart, so you've got yourself a deal.
How are you enjoying your stay on TypeC btw? :D

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
*grins*

I will consider it an honor to win you over, sweetheart, so you've got yourself a deal.
How are you enjoying your stay on TypeC btw? :D

Well based on all thats happened, it's probably the most interesting stay I've had, lol.