• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] New ISTP

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Whaaaaah??? It's just fun :D *innocent look*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ask him if he's willing to share then... ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Who said you'd get to watch? I aint stupid enough to provide you with info on how I handle other ISTPS :D

Besides, I'm way overdue on bowing out of your introduction thread and stop monopolizing your time.
Enjoy yourself on here, sweety ;)

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
Who said you'd get to watch? I aint stupid enough to provide you with info on how I handle other ISTPS :D

Besides, I'm way overdue on bowing out of your introduction thread and stop monopolizing your time.
Enjoy yourself on here, sweety ;)

Haha. I like a little mystery anyways.:newwink: You're gonna have to amp it up a bit next time, though. This encounter was a bit too easy.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Grin...there's that cockiness again. Good boy.

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
wait, you can drive, i want the back seat...i dont want to take out a stop sign or end up in a ditch

Yeah, good point. It's more spacious back there anyways, although there's always the trunk...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, good point. It's more spacious back there anyways, although there's always the trunk...

good idea, hatch back...better yet, bed of a truck with a mattress, under the stars, with some good music playing.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:popc1:

You two make a cute couple :D

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lmao...teamwork

ok, ok, i admit it. xNightBlade7 is pretty tasty. RAWRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! *your gonna have to guess at my expression, im not that easy*

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
good idea, hatch back...better yet, bed of a truck with a mattress, under the stars, with some good music playing.

Well if you're gonna do all that, I'll just park the truck somewhere secluded and go take a midnight stroll. I'll leave my number in the glovebox, next to my tools and vehicle registration. Text me when you're done.

Edit: Yeah teamwork, lol. ...And did you just quote yourself? Hahaha. (not sure if you were asking me to guess your expression, but if you were...all I'm getting is a naughty face or a wink...lol)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, somehow I'm picturing one ISTP devouring another one between hamburger buns now :doh:

A

A window to the soul

Welcome aboard xnb7! :)

lol, _poki_, I just realized who you are. I remember you as poki. You're ESTP, no?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Welcome aboard xnb7! :)

lol, _poki_, I just realized who you are. I remember you as poki. You're ESTP, no?

ISTP I think, I'll decide in a year or so if I am ISTP/ESTP.