• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Cognitive Function Results - ESFPs

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
ESFPs: please post your results to this cognitive functions test.

Here are the results from the INTJs.

Here are the results from the ENTPs.

Here are the results from the ISFPs.

Here are the results from the ENFPs.

Here are the results from the ISFJs.

Here are the results from the ENFJs.

Here are the results from the INFJs.

Here are the results from the INTPs.

Here are the results from the INFPs.

Here are the results from the ENTJs.

Here are the results from the ISTJs.

Here are the results from the ISTPs.

Here are the results from the ESFJs.

Here are the results from the ESTJs.

Here are the results from the ESTPs.

Thanks

Last edited:

wolfy

awsm
I did it again, spent some more time on it. About the same as the other one I think.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) **************************************************** (52.6)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************** (22.9)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.2)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************** (17.8)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22.9)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************** (28.2)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.8)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39.6)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESFP

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay...so my infp boyfriend just said i seem close on s/n does that seem accurate to anyone else? perhaps this is a inappropriate place to ask...but i was thinking...with as few esfps as we have i could answer maybe....although...i'm pretty sure enfp is right.

wolfy

awsm
okay...so my infp boyfriend just said i seem close on s/n does that seem accurate to anyone else? perhaps this is a inappropriate place to ask...but i was thinking...with as few esfps as we have i could answer maybe....although...i'm pretty sure enfp is right.

Give it a try and see. I feel I am isfp but I tend to test esfp in this test. And like you said, there aren't many around.

Sunny Ghost

wolfy... your use of Se would appear to make you ESFP... but i don't know how much validity i give to these types of test. they never come out entirely accurate for me. i feel as though the questions are often too vague. if given real life scenarios, i feel as though these types of questionaires may come out more accurate. maybe it's just me.

i almost always will get INFP on these types of things, and i know that's not right.

lady x seems more ENFP to me... what this is purely based on avatars and what little information i've gathered about you thus far on typec.

i seem to know plenty of ENFP's and ESFP's in real life... and though both tend to be quite chatty and friendly people, i relate ESFP's for being more of the performer types, or jokers. and ENFP females i know tend to be more flamboyant in style.

wolfy

awsm
wolfy... your use of Se would appear to make you ESFP... but i don't know how much validity i give to these types of test. they never come out entirely accurate for me. i feel as though the questions are often too vague. if given real life scenarios, i feel as though these types of questionaires may come out more accurate. maybe it's just me.

i almost always will get INFP on these types of things, and i know that's not right.

lady x seems more ENFP to me... what this is purely based on avatars and what little information i've gathered about you thus far on typec.

i seem to know plenty of ENFP's and ESFP's in real life... and though both tend to be quite chatty and friendly people, i relate ESFP's for being more of the performer types, or jokers. and ENFP females i know tend to be more flamboyant in style.

Well, I am a joker and have been told I am very friendly a lot of times. I tend to hold back my chatting sometimes waiting for cues for how far I can go. You see? I am reserved (sometimes) , but I am not needing to push myself forward, it is more that I hold back. The only time I need to be left alone is when I am thinking or want to do something by myself.

I don't know, I know I value Se highest. I know confidence in it has grown stronger over the years. I know I relate through Se, that is where I get my cues on others.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Like Wolfy, I redid this test and worked a little more carefully this time.
This was the result that I got:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************************** (44)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.3)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************** (28.7)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************** (26.5)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************ (24.3)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************** (26.7)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************** (29.5)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************************** (40)
excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESFP

Serendippopotamus

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Here are my results:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************************************* (49.5)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************** (14.7)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************* (31.1)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34.6)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********* (9.3)
unused
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************ (24.3)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************* (33)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************************* (43.3)
excellent use

People are always telling my they think I'm an si type so I wonder if the definition of si is different or whether my sense of self is warped! 😂
All the rest are pretty much what I expected, except I think my te has strengthened a bit lately.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Guys why are you so cool guys. Likee..... Whenever I'm doing a cognitive function test, my results are very scattered. XD i thought it's normal but seeing the results of some people here as fucking accurate makes me feel like I'm really a super mbti user