• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Cognitive Function Results - ISFPs

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Yeah, I'm not even gunna finish reading that.

I got halfway through and it was just as dumb as your previous response.

I could tear it all apart, but it would be a waste of time, as you wouldn't even understand it.

I'll just say, for the most part, you sound like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIeqRSPgMHw&feature=related

So instead of helping me dissect the information, you attack.
How old are you? Yeah, so mature.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
:rofl1:

I tried to help you.

You, on the other hand, did nothing but attack me and accuse me of false bullshit.

You can look through all of these threads, and see tons of places where I've helped people with their results.

In fact, I just did so in the ENTP thread with [MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION] within the last hour.

You, though, are the first person to lash out in such an irrational way.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
:rofl1:

I tried to help you.

You, on the other hand, did nothing but attack me and accuse me of false bullshit.

Seriously, are you for real???? You are projecting.

You were stuck on one train of thought and wasn't willing to even comprehend the possibility of something else. You are so narrow minded.

Forget it .. I finally get the opportunity to put someone on ignore. I highly doubt i'll be missing much.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Seriously, are you for real???? You are projecting.

You were stuck on one train of thought and wasn't willing to even comprehend the possibility of something else. You are so narrow minded.

It's so funny to see these two sentences next to each other.

An accusation of projection, followed by a clear projection one is committing.

Either way, whether ESFJ or ISFP, there is certainly an issue here I hope you get figured out.

Forget it .. I finally get the opportunity to put someone on ignore. I highly doubt i'll be missing much.

Please, feel free, it certainly won't be hurting my feelings.

I merely asked a question about whether you used to type as ESFJ.

Then I offered you an analysis as to why your results were interesting.

(You, ftr, seem to have not understood even one iota of that explanation...)

Then you, for no good reason, took it all personally and started lashing out.

A question: you used to be married to former member [MENTION=8459]Arclight[/MENTION], no?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Because i'm not confident with functions i like this test better than the others as i'm not directing it a particular way. I'm not surprised with my Fe.

Cognitive Process
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (32)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.3)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (39.9)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************** (30.6)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************** (23.4)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (38)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************* (19.5)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.9)
excellent use

Query .. It says my Dom is Ti and my Aux is Ne but how does that make sense when the scores show my Ne is higher than my Ti? :thinking:

I'm pretty sure this test looks at not only the pattern of the function scores, but the pattern of scores of the introverted and extraverted functions, which is why a lot of people on this test will have something like Te being the highest, and might even have Fi as weakest, but have Ni, Si and Ti high enough to show up as IxTJ.

I wouldn't take the results that seriously though. This one kind of tends to mix up Se and Ne in SPs, and your Fi and Ti are so close that I don't know what is going on there. The only thing I can almost say for sure from your results is that you are a P. But, yeah, it's not so serious. Just for example, Marmie has settled upon ISFP after a lot of her own reflection and she would test as NTP on occasions (and I'd be willing to bet my favorite hat that she is not NTP :tongue: )

Have you gotten similar results on this one? http://www.cognitivequiz.com/quiz.html

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I'm pretty sure this test looks at not only the pattern of the function scores, but the pattern of scores of the introverted and extraverted functions, which is why a lot of people on this test will have something like Te being the highest, and might even have Fi as weakest, but have Ni, Si and Ti high enough to show up as IxTJ.

I wouldn't take the results that seriously though. This one kind of tends to mix up Se and Ne in SPs, and your Fi and Ti are so close that I don't know what is going on there. The only thing I can almost say for sure from your results is that you are a P. But, yeah, it's not so serious. Just for example, Marmie has settled upon ISFP after a lot of her own reflection and she would test as NTP on occasions (and I'd be willing to bet my favorite hat that she is not NTP :tongue: )

Have you gotten similar results on this one? http://www.cognitivequiz.com/quiz.html

Thank you for your insight :) I think i'll just stick to what i do know, FP :thumbup:

I'll check out the test later although i'm not going to put too much emphasis on it.

MBTI Type
Mann
Just for example, Marmie has settled upon ISFP after a lot of her own reflection and she would test as NTP on occasions (and I'd be willing to bet my favorite hat that she is not NTP :tongue: )

Marm tests as everything. From what I know of ISFPs she doesn't seem anything like one.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Marm tests as everything. From what I know of ISFPs she doesn't seem anything like one.

Just for example, Marmie has settled upon ISFP after a lot of her own reflection and she would test as NTP on occasions (and I'd be willing to bet my favorite hat that she is not NTP :tongue: )

She's for sure an ESFP. Pretty much any smart SP will test as an NP I'd say to be perfectly honest; it all depends on the test.

Since I've got a sensor bee in my bonnet this week, I'll bite.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.7)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************* (33)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (39.1)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************** (22.6)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************************** (29.8)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************** (20.7)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.8)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************************** (44.1)
excellent use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP, or ISFP

Here are the results I posted in the INFP thread. Yes, they are different. SO WHAT? :irked:

F

figsfiggyfigs

[MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION], do guide this padawan the right way, what type am I, master?

Edit: I have just been informed by multiple members that my subtle sarcasm has been lost among the confused masses.

Last edited:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Since I've got a sensor bee in my bonnet this week, I'll bite.

Here are the results I posted in the INFP thread. Yes, they are different. SO WHAT? :irked:

Yeah, I'm going with INFP on that one...

Those results are actually pretty consistent, compared to a lot of peoples'...

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se)* *****************************(27.2)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si)* ********************************(30.5)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne)* **************************************(36.4)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni)* ********************(18)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te)* *********************************(31.3)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti)* ******************************(28.1)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe)* ************************(22.2)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi)* ***********************************************(45.5)
excellent use
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

KDude

I think this test makes it too easy to score high on Ne. A lot of people like making broad associations and stuff like that. There's got to be more to it than that. I happen to score NTP on this thing a lot, but one conversation with any random NTP can tell me that I'm probably not one of them.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Yeah I always test as N, ISFP descriptions fit way better.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ***** (43.1) excellent use

introverted Sensing (Si) ***** (29.5) average use

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***** (22.6) limited use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***** (30.5) good use

extraverted Thinking (Te) ***** (17.4) limited use

introverted Thinking (Ti) ***** (18.7) limited use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***** (34.6) good use

introverted Feeling (Fi) ***** (44) excellent use

Hmm... A little over a year later and the results are slightly different.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******** (42.7) excellent use

introverted Sensing (Si) ******** (31.2) good use

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******** (23.5) limited use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******** (28.2) average use

extraverted Thinking (Te) ********* (14) unused

introverted Thinking (Ti) ********* (18.3) limited use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********* (35.4) good use

introverted Feeling (Fi) ********* (46.9) excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Sensing (Se): Immersing in the present context. Responding naturally to everything tangible you detect through your senses. Checking with what your gut instincts say. Testing limits and take risks for big rewards.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
extraverted Sensing (Se) **************************************** (40.9)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************** (15.7)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (39.5)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************** (30.7)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************* (25.2)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************** (35.6)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************** (20.2)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.8)
good use

definitely sensor