• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Cognitive Function Results - ISFPs

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well there are often mild variations, but cognitive functions tests tend to be at least...close. For example, I get INFP sometimes. Or an INFP might get INFJ.

ISFP and ENTP are functionally not very similar, that's all. It can take a while to figure out your type.

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
It takes a while to open up but when im considering something, I will think about it or bounce ideas off people usually the person does not get a word in edgewise and I figure it out regardless. Im like "thank you" and they are like " but i did not say anything at all". there are times when i would rather idly chit chat for hours and hours. so i go from extroverted to introverted

discofunkfreak

extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.7)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************** (38.7)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************** (29.9)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************** (16.8)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************** (15.5)
unused
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************** (18.8)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************************************** (54.2)
excellent use

So I'm an INFP? I always thought I was an ISFP...

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I took the test last year and got this :S
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.4)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************** (16)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************ (48.5)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************* (31.3)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************** (32.4)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************************** (46.8)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************** (14.9)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************** (27.1)
average use

And just now I got this:
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.2)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************ (12.8)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***************************************************** (53.5)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************* (21.1)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26.2)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************************** (47.4)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************** (16.7)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39.3)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INFP

Uhhh why is it suggesting INP before ENP first off? My Ne is higher than either Ji function.
By the way I'm 20 years old so ... my functional development is probably very abnormal if it fits that test, so I'm guessing the test is wrong.
And of course, I know this doesn't fit ISFP, but I think the test confuses Ne and Se. As I was doing the test, I copied some of the questions and explained my results...

Suspected Se questions, but not sure:
1. Freely follow your gut instincts and exciting physical impulses as they come up. --I have to admit that I have absolutely no idea what a physical impulse is. I don't think I have them, so I put "not me"
15. Enjoy the thrill of action and physical experience in the present moment. --I don't pay attention to the present moment. My head is not in the present moment. If something interesting is happening then yes, I enjoy it, but I don't consider that a "physical experience", it's more like a mental experience and not very action oriented. I have this issue with SP descriptions. I am not action oriented. I put "little me"
24. Quickly move to take advantage of immediate options for action. --That would require me to first notice "immediate options for action", which I don't do, because I am seldom in the present moment. (This is my biggest issue with SP descriptions) "little me"
29. Instantly read visible cues to see just how far you can go. --LOL I do this "mostly me". I like to push people's buttons.
38. Spur action and pull off results simply by making your presence felt. --"not me", but I wish it were, this sounds effective.
48. Easily get in sync physically with people and things around you. --This could also be Fe but the "things" part makes me think Se, in any case I suck at this so I'm putting "little me"
23. Engage life's magical moments and meaningful coincidences as they happen. --I put "mostly me"
37. Weave into the current dynamics of a situation aspects of other, random contexts. --"exactly me", sounds kind of in the moment but also partially out of it to think of the "random contexts", which seems to fit me well

Suspected Ne questions, but not sure:
2. Offer various unrelated ideas and see what potential they might suggest. --This is my primary problem solving method, or discussion method, pretty much relating things that other people think are unrelated (nothing is really unrelated, I think I can stretch any two things into one, this is why I used to make such rambly blog posts, my "point" would keep changing until I couldn't find it anymore), and then if/when the other person reciprocates by doing the same, it spirals out of control lol. It is refreshing to find someone else who does this type of thing, most people seem to be Si users in this world (there are a lot of SJs. not surprising) which stunts this type of thinking. Topics change fast. I'd say we don't even have topics! Especially with NFPs. I like NFPs. Then again my dad's an ENFP so growing up around him, I might have adopted this way of thinking despite it being not my natural way. Still, I put "exactly me".
16. Enjoy playing with random interconnections and patterns. --same as above, "mostly me"
30. Keep following tangents and new ideas without limiting yourself to one. --same again
47. Trust what emerges from brainstorming. --same once again. I suppose this is in contrast to distrusting speculation and trusting things that are "tried and true" like Si does?

I don't know what the hell these are, but I relate to them:
20. Concisely reference multiple frameworks at once while problem solving. --I think this is Ti? Si? I do this, whatever it is, just not that much. "somewhat me"
18. Conceive of a comprehensive plan to maximize progress toward multiple goals at once. --I do this to avoid closing any doors, I don't know if this is Ji or Pe or which function though.

Suspected Fi questions, but not sure:
8. Feel strongly that something is good or bad. --I see both sides too easily to do that, I have to debate with myself for a while before I decide which is bad/good and even then it's not "strong" and it's not a feeling.
19. Freely enjoy doing what you want for your own personal happiness. --I bet this is supposed to be Fi, and I put "mostly me", but I don't know who wouldn't relate to this!
21. Gain a profound realization from a mystical state or sudden release of emotions. --I don't suddenly release emotions. I am not a volcano, thanks. "not me"
25. Always remain true to what you want for yourself or others. --yes. "mostly me"
36. Evaluate what is worth believing in and most important to who you really are inside. --"mostly me"
43. Continually examine if choices harmonize with important beliefs. --"somewhat me"... I think this is called reflective equilibrium between theory and practice, which I like to maintain, yes. Failing this, I rationalize bad choices, and I know it. That's why I can't put "mostly me" though I wish that were the case.

This one's probably Ni but it sounds a bit like Fi to me: 28. Feel attracted to the symbolic, archetypal, or mysterious. --I put "little me"

Any thoughts, people? :) Why is it so off?

Well there are often mild variations, but cognitive functions tests tend to be at least...close. For example, I get INFP sometimes. Or an INFP might get INFJ.

ISFP and ENTP are functionally not very similar, that's all. It can take a while to figure out your type.

True, they are not similar, but in terms of this test, I think they are. This test is kind of ambiguous with Se and Ne. Both Ji functions have a lot in common. I could understand why, on this test, and ISFP would test as NTP before NTJ, even though NTJ technically uses the same functions in different order while NTP is totally in an ISFP's shadow. Dunno, just my two cents. :)

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.7)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************** (38.7)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************** (29.9)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************** (16.8)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************** (15.5)
unused
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************** (18.8)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************************************** (54.2)
excellent use

So I'm an INFP? I always thought I was an ISFP...

Wow your Fi is really high. By this profile alone, I would say INFP. Especially with both Ne and Si above Se. But that doesn't mean you ARE INFP, this profile just says that. ;)

That's a good point about the enneagram type 5s. However, it's knowledge that I plan to use ie. gardening or personal growth. I have a very strong practical bent. I really don't care for knowlegde for knowledge's sake. Even in my conversation, it tend to be more information sharing rather than debating. I also have more Ns for friends of the few good friends I do have since they tend to understand me better or atleast take the time to understand me. I do plan to retake the test in a while to see if it makes a difference.

This is interesting, I don't have to have a use for knowledge, I like to learn things for themselves, and I have little practical bent. I am also not a fan of information sharing conversations, I do like debating, but I think that is a matter of my Fi being really stubborn? I don't know. I am pretty set in some of my beliefs, if you challenge them I will argue with you until I can change your mind. Well, only with people I have to be around. On the internet I just ignore it much of the time. My good friends are also Ns. NFPs especially. I met an ESFP last semester but we were on different planets, weird huh. She was really extraverted though so maybe she had a weak Fi.

I have a hard time with logic, if it is associated with Te/Ti, and I'm not sure that I know what it is in a conversation. I know when someone is lying or BS but I find it hard to see logic.
I can't spot logic in conversation either, but I can spot illogic. :p
"logic" as a course, I like. Probabilities, sentential logic, etc. That appeals to me because I don't have to study! haha
I also like proofs in math for the same reason. But I hate computation-based math, where you just do the same dumb calculation over and over. I think that's the lack of T speaking.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
This is interesting, I don't have to have a use for knowledge, I like to learn things for themselves, and I have little practical bent. I am also not a fan of information sharing conversations, I do like debating, but I think that is a matter of my Fi being really stubborn? I don't know. I am pretty set in some of my beliefs, if you challenge them I will argue with you until I can change your mind. Well, only with people I have to be around. On the internet I just ignore it much of the time. My good friends are also Ns. NFPs especially. I met an ESFP last semester but we were on different planets, weird huh. She was really extraverted though so maybe she had a weak Fi.

My 7 year old daughter and my mother in law, I suspect, are ESFP and I just don't get them. They are both extremely extroverted. I try very hard to understand my daughter but she wears me out. Hopefully when she gets older, she'll settled down. My two sister in laws are probably ESFX and I like them very much in small doses. My deceased mother was probably an ESFJ and I didn't get along with her.

I use to be very black and white in my beliefs when I was younger. Now I like to think that I am open and accepting, in fact I challenge my own belief and views on life. Although, I don't care to argue to change other peoples ideas. Live and let live.

You know penny, you don't sound like a S by your own description. Why do you think you are an ISFP?

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
My 7 year old daughter and my mother in law, I suspect, are ESFP and I just don't get them. They are both extremely extroverted. I try very hard to understand my daughter but she wears me out. Hopefully when she gets older, she'll settled down. My two sister in laws are probably ESFX and I like them very much in small doses. My deceased mother was probably an ESFJ and I didn't get along with her.

This is interesting, and I am pretty sure it has to do with the extraversion then. If an ISFP is very Fi-heavy and an ESFP is very Se-heavy I can see how they could misunderstand one another. I am not a fan of the ESFJs I know either, they don't even want to make the effort to understand me.

I use to be very black and white in my beliefs when I was younger. Now I like to think that I am open and accepting, in fact I challenge my own belief and views on life. Although, I don't care to argue to change other peoples ideas. Live and let live.
I am not that black and white because I think that at the detailed level each case is different. There can be parallels between different cases though, so on a "pattern" level, I think I can probably deduce what I think on a general scale.

I believe that you can let someone live perfectly well despite arguing with them. After all, I'm not forcing them to agree, just... encouraging. ;)

You know penny, you don't sound like a S by your own description. Why do you think you are an ISFP?

Fits as well as anything else, really. I relate to Fi and I don't relate to other Ne users here, or other Ns period. So that leaves Fi Se. (Or tert Fi, as in ISTJ, but I think that's far more unlikely.)

I am very sure that I'm not INFP haha. In my last type-me thread, ISFP and INFP were the two most suggested types, but no way on INFP... no way.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
This is interesting, and I am pretty sure it has to do with the extraversion then. If an ISFP is very Fi-heavy and an ESFP is very Se-heavy I can see how they could misunderstand one another. I am not a fan of the ESFJs I know either, they don't even want to make the effort to understand me.

ESFX tend to have their view of life that, to me, is unchangable no matter how negative it affects them or other people. I think that as an extrovert, they tend to have values that they form from outside themselves. Ie they look to other people or church to tell them what is the right way to live rather than being introspective.

penny89 said:
I am not that black and white because I think that at the detailed level each case is different. There can be parallels between different cases though, so on a "pattern" level, I think I can probably deduce what I think on a general scale.

I believe that you can let someone live perfectly well despite arguing with them. After all, I'm not forcing them to agree, just... encouraging. ;)

:laugh: This sounds so N to me! Maybe you are borderline on the S/N divide because of your dad.

penny89 said:
I am very sure that I'm not INFP haha. In my last type-me thread, ISFP and INFP were the two most suggested types, but no way on INFP... no way.

hehe...your such a N! :devil: But why not INFP?

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
ESFX tend to have their view of life that, to me, is unchangable no matter how negative it affects them or other people. I think that as an extrovert, they tend to have values that they form from outside themselves. Ie they look to other people or church to tell them what is the right way to live rather than being introspective.
I think the looking to other people thing is Je vs our Ji. I am pretty sure anyway. I know an ESFJ who is trying to find a new religion and I was like, why don't you just believe what you want to, what is in your heart, etc. and he was like "but then how do you know it's real?" Ugh. They seem to need external validation.

:laugh: This sounds so N to me! Maybe you are borderline on the S/N divide because of your dad.
I don't think it's N, after all, I look at the details to see the case-to-case differences and see that they're not the same. If anything, that's P, to be not so black and white.
And I think you are right, I am probably an ISFP who has developed too much Ne.

hehe...your such a N! :devil: But why not INFP?
I don't have "ideals" and I don't idealize things, which is something NFs seem to do.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************************************** (41.5)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) *********** (11.9)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************* (31.5)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************** (38.5)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************* (19)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************** (23.2)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********************** (23.4)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************************** (51.8)
excellent use

MBTI Type
Mann
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************* (33.8)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********** (10.8)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************** (20.1)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************************** (46.4)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (28.1)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************* (31.9)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************* (31.1)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (38)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFJ

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Because i'm not confident with functions i like this test better than the others as i'm not directing it a particular way. I'm not surprised with my Fe.

Cognitive Process
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (32)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.3)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (39.9)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************** (30.6)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************** (23.4)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (38)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************* (19.5)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.9)
excellent use

Query .. It says my Dom is Ti and my Aux is Ne but how does that make sense when the scores show my Ne is higher than my Ti? :thinking:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Because i'm not confident with functions i like this test better than the others as i'm not directing it a particular way. I'm not surprised with my Fe.

Cognitive Process
good use
limited use
excellent use
good use
limited use
excellent use
limited use
excellent use

Query .. It says my Dom is Ti and my Aux is Ne but how does that make sense when the scores show my Ne is higher than my Ti? :thinking:

Isn't this the user formerly known as... shit, the name's slipping me... umm, well, shit, you're from England and were an ESFJ, no?

EDIT: Saslou. That's it.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Cognitive Process

excellent use
excellent use
excellent use
good use
good use
limited use
limited use
limited use

It seems to me that someone has changed the determination part of this test. Now it looks at your lowest score and takes it to be your Inferior. Yours is Fe therefore your dominant type is Ti.

Likewise, your second-lowest score is Si, which corresponds to an Ne-aux, although I don't know of any theory to support this notion.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Thanks [MENTION=13589]mal12345[/MENTION]

Isn't this the user formerly known as... shit, the name's slipping me... umm, well, shit, you're from England and were an ESFJ, no?

EDIT: Saslou. That's it.

You are really stuck on that notion that because i once tested ESFJ, then i must be that type. I can categorically confirm i am not an ESFJ.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
You are really stuck on that notion that because i once tested ESFJ, then i must be that type. I can categorically confirm i am not an ESFJ.

The reason I was pointing that out is that the results you posted seem to be almost the exact opposite of ESFJ.

In fact, if you really were an ESFJ, these results might point to you "plunging into your inferior".

This kind of occurrence is generally associated with an identity/personal crisis (LINK).

Whatever the case may be, you posted pretty un-IFP results in the ISFP thread.

As such, you either aren't an ISFP, or your results are not accurate.

Either way, it would seem to show that you don't have a great understanding of yourself.

And, as such, the fact that, not only did you test, but used to self-identify, as ESFJ, is rather relevant information.

Nothing about you has ever struck me as being an NT (as the results you posted suggest), so why are those coming out so high?

If you were an ESFJ, going through some kind of identity/personal crisis, those results would make more sense than any other explanation.

Well, other than, perhaps, you knowing very little about yourself, and thus not being able to answer the questions in a way that's true of yourself.

But, even then, the fact that those results would show up, Ne and Ti at the top, would still more likely point to ESFJ.

They would just point to an ESFJ who's in an identity/personal crisis and/or is wanting to develop their shadow (i.e., Ne and Ti).

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
The reason I was pointing that out is that the results you posted seem to be almost the exact opposite of ESFJ.

In fact, if you really were an ESFJ, these results might point to you "plunging into your inferior".

I think it is comical that i tell you i am categorically not ESFJ then you make the argument i am. Do you not listen?
Based on those results I am an INTP (which I’m not) or should consider ENTP or INFP (The latter makes more sense than the prior two)

This kind of occurrence is generally associated with an identity/personal crisis (LINK).

Lol. Now I’m irrational and projecting.

Whatever the case may be, you posted pretty un-IFP results in the ISFP thread.

As such, you either aren't an ISFP, or your results are not accurate.

I’ve more comfortable with ixFP than any other type at present. I feel more confident posting my results here.

Either way, it would seem to show that you don't have a great understanding of yourself.

And, as such, the fact that, not only did you test, but used to self-identify, as ESFJ, is rather relevant information.

When I came to this site as an ESFJ I was under an incredible amount of pressure in my personal life. Would you insist someone take the test while their marriage is falling apart? Also I did so without the understanding of the principles behind this subject.

I would consider that a rather pretentious claim to make (that’s putting it mildly). I can easily mould myself into several types, I’m just looking for clarification which may then explain why I have a Ti, as I won’t claim myself to be something until I have refined the idea. It is easy for me to see logical inconsistencies with regards to the questions asked, so yes I do have a great understanding of myself but to answer in a way which is true to me, well I won’t commit until I’m satisfied.

Nothing about you has ever struck me as being an NT (as the results you posted suggest), so why are those coming out so high?

If you were an ESFJ, going through some kind of identity/personal crisis, those results would make more sense than any other explanation.

I am not an NT, I am a feeler. I am not going through any crisis, infact I am happier than I’ve been in a long time.

Well, other than, perhaps, you knowing very little about yourself, and thus not being able to answer the questions in a way that's true of yourself.

But, even then, the fact that those results would show up, Ne and Ti at the top, would still more likely point to ESFJ.

They would just point to an ESFJ who's in an identity/personal crisis and/or is wanting to develop their shadow (i.e., Ne and Ti).

When have you ever interacted with me? The only time that comes to mind is when you have an opportunity to attack in your own delightful fucking way. Again you are presuming I know little about myself, I’ll make up my own fucking mind thank you. I am true to myself, I am just unsure what the functions actually mean (although having read a link someone has posted here, I’m more in the know than previously)

OK, lets have it .. What your issues with either me or ESFJ’s in general? Did one hurt you in some way? Seriously open your mind for a moment and look at the bigger picture. Tunnel vision is not appealing in the slightest.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
To be honest, it's the irrational and attacking ways you respond to things.

Not a single thing about what I said should have gotten you in such an obvious tizzy.

In fact, it's almost like you didn't even read what I said. You just spewed whatever emotion came out.

The fact, then, that you would score Ti as one of your highest results is fucking ludicrous -- seriously laughable.

And, as such, I don't think you seem to have a strong understanding of how to answer the questions.

I'm sorry that that happens to correspond, imo, with you not seeming to have a strong understanding of yourself.

But you're the one who used to claim to be an ESFJ, who's posting in the ISFP thread, with results befitting an ENTP.

You don't seem to understand the reasons -- at all -- why I posted what I did, but you certainly are lashing out.

This is behavior I have seen from ESFJs more than most other types, but perhaps you are some other kind of F.

And, ftr, I'm certainly keeping in mind what you said about typing as ESFJ when your marriage was falling apart.

I just don't take declarations of "there's no way I'm that type!" seriously from people who behave irrationally.

Especially not when they engage in behaviors associated with that type, and used to type themselves as such.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
To be honest, it's the irrational and attacking ways you respond to things.

No, you have perceived me to be irrational. What is and what you perceive are two different things.

Not a single thing about what I said should have gotten you in such an obvious tizzy.

Be careful with the 'should', you are starting to sound like an SJ :D I asked for answers with regards to the test, all you did was take something from 3 years ago (my type back then) and apply it here.

In fact, it's almost like you didn't even read what I said. You just spewed whatever emotion came out.

I am open minded to suggestions, but you didn't listen as i confirmed twice i am categorically not an ESFJ.

The fact, then, that you would score Ti as one of your highest results is fucking ludicrous -- seriously laughable.

Again, how often have you interacted with me? Have you seen me IRL? so yeah, keep on jumping to conclusions.

And, as such, I don't think you seem to have a strong understanding of how to answer the questions.

I am more than capable of answering the questions, thank you. What you do and don't think is irrelevant to me, you can only go on the evidence i put before you, which you are obviously not capable of because of your own preconceived ideas.

I'm sorry that that happens to correspond, imo, with you not seeming to have a good understanding of yourself.
And i can only tell you what i do know.

But you're the one who used to claim to be an ESFJ, who's posting in the ISFP thread, with results befitting an ENTP.

Yes i did claim that 3 years ago. Gosh, if we spoke to everyone who changed their type over time after getting a better understanding of how to apply the principles here, we'd be here for an eternity. Lol. This is exactly why i posted here, to get some verification, not be attacked by you.

You don't seem to understand the reasons -- at all -- why I posted what I did, but you certainly are lashing out.

You are correct. I swore because you are pretentious. How have you actually helped me other than specifying on eight occasions the words ESFJ .. Yeah, that's really useful, thanks.

This is behavior I have seen from ESFJs more than most other types, but perhaps you are some other kind of F.

So people who stand up to you are considered ESFJ. Well this site is full of them then.
Thank you, we are starting to get somewhere. I am another kind of F. Not Fe but Fi :thumbup:

And, ftr, I am certainly keeping in mind what you said about putting ESFJ when your marriage was falling apart.

Thank you. I would never ask a friend or family member to take the test when in an emotional situation as i know there is the possibility of the results being slightly off.