• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How do you show you like someone?

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hehe.
"I like you... rub my tummy..."
r352170_1616070.jpg

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't know...tell them you like them.

Oh whoops reads this is SF/ST directional

(I wouldn't know, I'm too dense a social fail, immunity protocol)

I would assume it would be through action and giving in to suggestive attention.

tayto

So...how do you show you like someone?
spesially you ESFPs
And you Introverted feelers.

And Please... show your MBTI score.

:)

Me?
Looking into your eyes, touch if i dare, Saying the truth if its not too cheesy.

If your capable of answering about love too.. please do.. :)

It's all in the eyes. They give everything away. If they hold your gaze a bit longer than is normal, then that is a good sign they are interested. Especially for an introvert. They don't generally look into peoples eyes when conversing.

Steem

MBTI Type
ESFP
I would be with the person I love and have fun with them and tLk etc.

if your crush asked you who you like would you say the truth? most esfp's would say the truth.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a flirt-a-holic, so when I like someone in the potential lover kind-of-way, I zero in on them like a jaguar on his prey; taking note of they're everything and analyzing them. Then I just ask them out.