• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFP aware of how you move, speak, etc.

liYA

ISFP's are you very aware of the way you word things, the sound of your voice, the way you move, the way you dress, & the impression you give people

I have a friend whom I think is constantly keeping herself in check about keeping herself appealing almost like Marilyn Monroe

Are you like this?

wolfy

awsm
I'm not so aware of the impression I give, or I feel it is a trap. I tend to just have my own style, and I've always been off and on with building a style. I always tended to do what I did and noticed trends in my own style.

Sunny Ghost

i am... but not always in control of it. i'm often aware and annoyed by what i see.

to clarify... i'm annoyed when i'm overly aware of myself when interacting with others. it automatically makes me second guess myself or over analyze myself... therefore leading to being self conscious or feeling fake and less in the moment.

wolfy

awsm
It's a funny feeling when you walk through a group and start to reflect on how you are walking.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ISFP's are you very aware of the way you word things, the sound of your voice, the way you move, the way you dress, & the impression you give people

I have a friend whom I think is constantly keeping herself in check about keeping herself appealing almost like Marilyn Monroe

Are you like this?

No I am not and don't bother. I become extremely self conscious if I do.

Sunny Ghost

Are you like this?

i think this is more of a problem for ISFP's with an enneagram 4. or maybe just enneagram 4's.

like i said, i do this too, however i can't control my awareness. i prefer to be much less aware. but i think it's because i'm annoyed when i see others who are too aware of theirselves and constantly double checking their movements or stances.

funny story... my ex brought over his new girlfriend, because we're still friends, and wanted to introduce her to me. she turned out to be another ISFP and an enneagram 4, just like me! ugh. needless to say, i was annoyed. she kept making sure her stances and posture and etc made her look cool and composed. i wanted to punch her. everyone else thought she was great and cool. i saw through and saw her over awareness of self. they say that you only see in others flaws you see in yourself. and so i saw those things.

not to mention the fact my ex dated someone else with the same mbti and enneagram as me. sheesh.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I wasn't much aware of any of that for the first 30 years of my life, but i've become much more self-aware in the last few years, so now I guess I am more aware of it.

betterthandead

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think ISFPs seem like the type to look in the mirror or in past pictures and wonder "Is this really me or a projection of something I may not be to others?"

btw, I am not an ENFP.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not so much. I'm always surprised when I see home videos of myself. I wish I were better at keeping myself in check when it comes to those things. Unfortunately I'm not always as graceful as my fellow ISFPs.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx