• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Female ISFP's and ISTP's

Sunny Ghost

centering myself. and mbti. where i'm going and what i'm doing. what i need to be doing. my dreams and what they mean.

when i'm around people too much, sometimes i'll overanalyze my day and my interactions. damned Fi.

sometimes i don't... think... i consider this my Se mindset. when i just sort of take things in and don't consider much about them. just sort of observe without much thought.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
bright colors at a dreary time

I think about my handmade Christmas card project and sending the cards out. I also think about the gifts that I am making for people and I think about how happy I am to have a sewing machine so I don't have to sew all of those seams by hand. I think about cookies and when will I bake them? I need them on Thursday. Also I think about which paintings I want to frame. I think about decoupage and scissors and glue and glitter and lots of color. There isn't much of that outside, hence the glitter and colored paper and yarn.
Also, I think about the trip that I'm going to make to Ecuador. Then I start talking to myself in Spanish. Not very well. But it's Spanish. I think about the new friends that I'm going to make and that I will learn about another culture from them!
I think about the warmth and the sunniness and the Pacific Ocean and about papayas and fruit that grow in a warm place where the sun shines most of the time... and I think, I'm going to the equator! And then, I'm really happy that I learned how to draw and paint so that I can have a visual memento of my time in what might seem to me like another world...

Last edited:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmm... Here lately I think about what my child is going to look like (and what the frikkin' gender is going to be!) and who s/he is going to take after looks wise... Will it get my dark hair because my husband has red hair? Will it get my eyes because my husband's are blue? Or will his genes somehow overpower my dominant genes? :shrug: And I think about if I can really make it through this next semester without losing my 4.0 GPA. I wonder what colors to paint the rest of the house, and when I'm going to get around to painting the family room/dining room/kitchen area.... I wonder if I'll be able to hide my disappointment in my sister-in-law..... I wonder why my half sister won't acknowledge me at all eventhough I've done nothing to her.... And why she didn't go to our grandmother's funeral when she did everything for her....

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
About 50% things I'm working on/thinking about today and immediate future (a week or so), relationships with people
About 10% long-er term future
About 10% dwelling on things I've done wrong in the recent past
About 20% looking at random things/not thinking

The rest varies...

I don't know, just guessing.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
About 50% things I'm working on/thinking about today and immediate future (a week or so), relationships with people
About 10% long-er term future
About 10% dwelling on things I've done wrong in the recent past
About 20% looking at random things/not thinking

The rest varies...

I don't know, just guessing.

yep.

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
I think about, um... wait, what?

What I'm thinking about is almost always directly related to what's going on at the present time. If I'm just sitting here, by myself, I'm probably just thinking about how tired/hungry/cold/bored I am. Sometimes I think about what I should be doing instead of what I am doing which is usually nothing. Sometimes something will stimulate a memory and I'll think about the past, but I don't like to dwell on the past too much because it's depressing. When I'm with other people I think about what they're doing/saying. I analyze a lot then.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Asking me what I think about is the hardest question for me to answer. I've always hated when people ask me what's on my mind because I honestly don't know.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Used to be: Too much time dwelling on the past, but it drove me nuts, so I figured out how to overcome it.
Now: Trying to focus on reaching goals I've set.
Do get obsessed, but at least it is with information that usually ends up making my life more productive and healthy.
Found a way to become less-rooted on things that weren't good for me, and more directed towards success and happiness.
This shit is a lot of work. (Think I'll go listen to some eminem lol :smile:)

Isa

MBTI Type
ISTP
Currently thinking about my next career move...network administrator ...or pilot..or travel writer...or something else completely different.

lauranna

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Asking me what I think about is the hardest question for me to answer. I've always hated when people ask me what's on my mind because I honestly don't know.

haha me too. I hate this. "what are you thinking?" Sometimes nothing. I don't always think. Sometimes i just exist. I just look like there is much more going on in my brain then there actually is.