• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTPs

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think of them as either "wild and crazy" (compared to me) or "reformed wild and crazy" (settled down). True or false?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:thinking: *thinks through all of the other ESTPs she knows*

I'm sure there's some exceptions to that, but I can't think of any off the top of my head :laugh:

you forgot... was good and became wild and crazy when disillusionment with life set in and was only tamed by someone that they loved... you know, the tired old cliche plotline :cheese:

Sunny Ghost

i don't know too many ESTP's... at least definite ESTP's. there is however one person who seems to be the epitome of ESTP. he's quite social, and dead funny. always the joker. his sense of humor is so wild. i love hanging out with him because he takes me away from everything serious and it's always a good time.

but he is capable of being down to earth and talking about what's going on in his life and allows me the room to talk about what's going on in mine.

overall, however, he likes to be on the go and parties hard.

amongst the other people i know in real life that i suspect to be ESTP's... i think they are reformed ESTP's and a bit more calmed down. but i fore-see a crazy life in their past. or rather, it's written all over them.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think when the opportunity arises where they can be crazy and wild, an ESTP would seize it. I think more of those opportunities are available when you're young. Other than that, most of the ESTPs I know are pretty chill and because of that can find humor in most everything.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think of them as either "wild and crazy" (compared to me) or "reformed wild and crazy" (settled down). True or false?

Hmmm.... :thinking:

If you define "reformed" as "strategically plans debauchery" then you might have a fairly accurate generalized statement above. :coffee:

We're wild and crazy, yes, for sure, but also very down to Earth, practical, level-headed, generous, and open minded.
For some reason the "wild and crazy" thing comes to people's minds immediately, and thus suppresses recognition of our more virtuous traits.

Don't forget we're also insanely good looking, and humble too. :laugh:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol

I'm single and think an ESTP would be good for me. I'm just afraid that their flirtatiousness and bluntness might bother me.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't forget we're also insanely good looking, and humble too. :laugh:

Generally very true :coffee:

lol

I'm single and think an ESTP would be good for me. I'm just afraid that their flirtatiousness and bluntness might bother me.

Really? That's actually one of the big things about them that draws me to them. I have a *VERY* difficult time expressing myself sexually as I'm very reserved but women who are very outgoing and sensual (typically but not always ESTPs) make it much easier for me to come out of my shell in that respect :newwink:

Windigo

My ESTP mom in her 70s enjoyed shocking the ladies in her church by flying over speed bumps in the road. . .:2ar15:

So I think there's this aura of calm, in control, and can-do attitude punctuated by a completely out of the expected craziness that makes ESTPs so attractive!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Really? That's actually one of the big things about them that draws me to them. I have a *VERY* difficult time expressing myself sexually as I'm very reserved but women who are very outgoing and sensual (typically but not always ESTPs) make it much easier for me to come out of my shell in that respect :newwink:

I meant flirting with others while they are with you.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I meant flirting with others while they are with you.

That's largely a perception issue. :yes:
Some people would say I flirt with everyone. :doh:
But I maintain that I flirt only with Mrs. Halla. :wubbie:
It's one thing to be funny and engaging, yet another entirely to be lascivious. :rolli:
Some people are just so damn sexually repressed that they think whenever another person interacts with them its flirting. :laugh:
It takes more than that, as you well know... :happy:

Anyhow, just my .02. :coffee:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol

You just need an ISTP aka "The Personal ESTP" :rofl1:

Windigo

That's largely a perception issue. :yes:
Some people would say I flirt with everyone. :doh:
But I maintain that I flirt only with Mrs. Halla. :wubbie:
It's one thing to be funny and engaging, yet another entirely to be lascivious. :rolli:
Some people are just so damn sexually repressed that they think whenever another person interacts with them its flirting. :laugh:
It takes more than that, as you well know... :happy:

Anyhow, just my .02. :coffee:

That's just about the sweetest garsh darn two cents I've heard jingling around in someone's pocket for quite some time. Mrs. Halla must be a VERY happy woman. :yes:

Sunny Ghost

That just depends how you are when you're drunk. You could get all sensitive start crying and acting like an infp. :)

oh no. INFP is the stoned version of me. ;)

very ESFP-like when very intoxicated. loud, talkative, friendly, energetic...

... and i love ESTP's when i'm drinking. haha. but i prefer ISTP's when i'm sober.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You just need an ISTP aka "The Personal ESTP" :rofl1:

Yes they are more personal than ESTP and because of that I like them better, but at the same time their Ti makes them hard to connect with/reach sometimes. I really like closeness and from what I understand ISTP is basically allergic to that. lol