• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs....what have you made?

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've done a few paintings for my house. A ton of poetry. Put together a photo book with my engagement photos and some of my poetry. I've done a lot of fliers for my work...it seems my goofy poetry and graphic design knowledge has gotten out and people from other departments ask me to help them...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Iv emade custom speaker boxes, etched glass, enjoy wood working. Most of all I just enjoy doing things that I have to figure out how to do. The more I mess up the more I learn about how to do things I really wasnt trying to do. Eventually I apply it elsewhere. I hate getting to the point where I feel like I cant screw up because learning is where the fun is for me. At work I have created alot of different management systems that included wireless handheld barcode scanning systems for warehouse management, chemical management, shipping parts out for cleaning. Not really artistic, in the sense of an artist, but more of a "systems" artist. Making peoples job easier, and sadly eliminating jobs, luckily they were relocated within the company or assigned to a different task and most didnt even like the tediousness of doing what I automated anyway.