• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP Pep Talk!

KDude

Helpful enough, but also runs under the assumption that everyone equally gives a shit. I'm always ignoring info like this. I always hate those infomercials that kind of condescendingly tell people what they're not doing right, since you're "Not lucky like this guy". And then show some before/after rags to riches story of some dude with a Ferrari and a hot blonde, and how he used to be a schmuck like everyone else. This is one area where I think Socionics is more reflective of reality, when dividing types between quadra values, rather than temperment. ESPs are Beta and Gammas who value dominant Se and being part of the social landscape, having status, bling, and status in these ways. ISPs are Alpha and Delta, who have a self interested/comfort oriented take on S. Comparing themselves to the outside doesn't register in the same ways. What they're more interested is simply fun, creativity, excitement, or convenience, as ends in themselves.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Doubles as an ENTP pep talk as well. ;)