• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Is Beatrix Kiddo from Kill Bill an ISFP?

KDude

I honestly think Tyson is a good person deep down, and just because he's committed immoral behavior in the past doesn't indicate whether he is ISFP. The way i see it, he's really a sensitive misunderstood human being, and not the animal the media plays him out to be.

That I believe too. He's a lot more complicated than being an animal. Back on the subject of movies, I watched Unforgiven again the other day. Clint is almost a Type 9 chill ISFP through that movie, but you see in the end that he's just suppressing a lot. He's actually more hardcore than any of his other characters. It's confusing.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Clint eastwood is an ISTP I think he's even been tested. As for the movie character in unforgiven I don't really know but he seems to play the typical ISTP in alot of sergio leone films like the good the bad and the ugly and a fist full of dollars.

Last edited:

KDude

Definitely worth checking out if you haven't seen it. I think Clint said he wanted to kill the western with it or something. It's very different than the Leone character, but still ISTP.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Definitely worth checking out if you haven't seen it. I think Clint said he wanted to kill the western with it or something. It's very different than the Leone character, but still ISTP.

I find with some of his movies he borders along the "J" line. Like with Gran Torino I would have guessed him to being acting like an ISTJ character.

betterthandead

MBTI Type
ENFP
You're all wrong.

She's INTJ.

People who are not good at typing usually argue that that person is their type. Like INTPs saying people like James Bond or Wolverine from Xmen is INTP. I LOL. ISTP seems like a close second because they are action oriented. You've never seen an INTJ angry and wrathful. Beatrix Kiddo does not have soft features of ISTPs but has a rough appearance like INTJs. You might say ENTJ, but those people would be more talkative and domineering and Beatrix is neither of those.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
You're all wrong.

She's INTJ.

People who are not good at typing usually argue that that person is their type. Like INTPs saying people like James Bond or Wolverine from Xmen is INTP. I LOL. ISTP seems like a close second because they are action oriented. You've never seen an INTJ angry and wrathful. Beatrix Kiddo does not have soft features of ISTPs but has a rough appearance like INTJs. You might say ENTJ, but those people would be more talkative and domineering and Beatrix is neither of those.

You'd better either be joking or on some drugs.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think that she's probably an ISTP.

If you're looking for an NTJ, try Elle. I mean, doesn't the way she killed Budd and Pai Mai seem WAY more NTJ?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I think that she's probably an ISTP.

If you're looking for an NTJ, try Elle. I mean, doesn't the way she killed Budd and Pai Mai seem WAY more NTJ?

No. Elle seems like an axe crazy ESTP. The only one in that film that even remotely reminded me of an NTJ was O-ren (though she could have also been an ISTJ.)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
No. Elle seems like an axe crazy ESTP. The only one in that film that even remotely reminded me of an NTJ was O-ren (though she could have also been an ISTJ.)

I can't really picture an ESTP planning things out the way she did. I kind of thought ESTPs were more aggressive, chaotic, going in with guns blazing/fists flying, etc.

ENTJs and ESTPs do look pretty similar on the surface, though...

The thing is, I don't picture ESTPs having that kind of creepy calmness that she had, either. I think of them as more like used car salesmen, having that sort of aggressive gregariousness and energy that's used to benefit themselves.

MAYBE Budd is an ESTP, though. I'm not sure.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I can't really picture an ESTP planning things out the way she did. I kind of thought ESTPs were more aggressive, chaotic, going in with guns blazing/fists flying, etc.

ENTJs and ESTPs do look pretty similar on the surface, though...

The thing is, I don't picture ESTPs having that kind of creepy calmness that she had, either. I think of them as more like used car salesmen, having that sort of aggressive gregariousness and energy that's used to benefit themselves.

MAYBE Budd is an ESTP, though. I'm not sure.

She did scheme more than Beatrix Kiddo, who WAS the jump-right-in-and-fight kind of SP. That said, I thought her "plans" were more demonstrative of her cunning than her strategic abilities (after all, would killing Bill's brother for a sword really be in her long term interest?), and cunning is something for which ESTPs are supposed to be known. Plus she seemed to be a wanton killer rather than one that did it strictly to achieve ends.

I thought Budd was an ISTP.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
She did scheme more than Beatrix Kiddo, who WAS the jump-right-in-and-fight kind of SP. That said, I thought her "plans" were more demonstrative of her cunning than her strategic abilities (after all, would killing Bill's brother for a sword really be in her long term interest?), and cunning is something for which ESTPs are supposed to be known. Plus she seemed to be a wanton killer rather than one that did it strictly to achieve ends.

I thought Budd was an ISTP.

Budd is a total ESTP.

sajtoscsaj

MBTI Type
xNTx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Beatrix as an ISFP? You must be joking! Her functions are Fi, Se, Ni and Te, it's true, but we can change the succession. She's so ambitious and planner (J), nevertheless she doesn't follow the upper case rules (N). This means she's an xNxJ, I suspect INFJ or INTJ.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I thought ISFP at the beginning for her also. Because her motivations for action is revenge, wich is an "emotional motive" in some sort. But Fi and Se are submit to Ni and Te, more than the contrary. I don't thinkj she's extrovert, though, I think she is introvert: INTJ.

I would say ENTJ before I said INTJ. She uses Se way to well.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought ISFP at the beginning for her also. Because her motivations for action is revenge, wich is an "emotional motive" in some sort. But Fi and Se are submit to Ni and Te, more than the contrary. I don't thinkj she's extrovert, though, I think she is introvert: INTJ.

she is an 8w7 Sx/Sp who was massacred and who's daughter was thought to be murdered. she would want revenge no matter what her MBTI lol

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm no expert on ISFP but the one I know very well is so uncomfortable with confrontation in any form. Yet, she will pull the strings of other people and use them to get back at someone who wronged her. Very conniving and manipulative streak there. She stays behind the scenes and the person is never the wiser that she caused them any trouble. Kiddo seemed too straight forward aggressive for that.