• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Most awesome ESTPs

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
20090228112757_BartSimpson.jpg

51361.6a00d83451b05569e2012877298eb0970c-800wi.jpg

ffviii-seifer.jpg

menace2society.jpg

ay-anybody-want-some-cheeseburgers.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*blink*

erm... how in the hell is Josh Lyman anything other than (an extremely fucking awesome) ENFP?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOcQhqrqdpI"]Kenny Powers[/youtube]

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
The only other ESTP as cool as Barney Stinson
zaphod.jpg

I am so incredibly cool you could keep a side of meat inside me for a month. I'm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis. Now could you move out of the way before I blow it?

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
R2-D2 an ESTP? What does he do that's so ESTP-ish? He's a robot, and not even a particularly smart one. He does what he's told.

KDude

He may or may not be ESTP, but if you think he does what he's told, you apparently haven't seen Star Wars. ;) He's the complete opposite of 3P0, who's almost neurotic about rules.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
He may or may not be ESTP, but if you think he does what he's told, you apparently haven't seen Star Wars. ;) He's the complete opposite of 3P0, who's almost neurotic about rules.

Well not in a while, but I didn't remember much personality... Maybe ISTP. Actually now I think about it, I do remember a bit of rebellious behaviour.

lets eat pie

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w6
The droids in Star Wars all have pretty distinct personalities. Astrodroids in particular have "personality quirks" if they don't have regular memory wipes. And R2 hasn't had a wipe for decades in the time between the movies. R2 acts pretty independently outside of following orders. When problems come along he does a lot of improvisation to get to his objectives whether it be hacking a security system, electrically shocking people, using a grappling line, using his little rocket boosters to fly and set enemy droids on fire, etc. He's pretty gutsy and spunky, especially compared to 3PO whom I think is ISFJ.

KDude

If they were people, he'd be a precocious child and 3P0 a bickering nanny. It's in there enough that R2D2's need to wander off and do what he wants becomes a vehicle to move the story along (for example, Luke would have never met Obi-Wan if not for R2D2 just ditching everyone to find him himself).

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Nah, you guys are right. I just had a total blank on R2-D2. I just remember him doing what the others told him to do. I had forgotten all about the wandering off and improvisation.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL @ R2!!!

97744_d0024b.jpg

Tony from NCIS

49894-11779.gif