• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] If you had to be an SP, what kind of SP would you like to be?

What kind of SP would you like to be?

• isfp

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • esfp

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • istp

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • estp

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters

awwsha

MBTI Type
ESFP
i voted for esfp. :D
i can really relate in a big way to ALL the SP types. :nice:
but i feel the esfp in a HUGE way.

nuts to that! we do what we want. ;)

:hifive:

I was about to say...If I was following the "rules" that would be a first for me.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
  1. isfp
  2. estp

Id fit right in.;)

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
ESFP. Why? Because it sounds awesome. And I don't have to explain myself. Although I just did. Perhaps I should clarify. Ne causes rambling and bullshit.

MBTI Type
TITS
Enneagram
7w8
ESTP, because all the ESTP's I've known are hilarious. Even some of the ESTP's on this forum are hilarious, and I don't usually find peoples posts on forums very funny.

Noon

I voted ISFP in case I might really be ISFJ :shrug:
ISFP is my favorite type.

ilovereeses

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
9w8
ISTP definitely. My brother is one, and he's awesome. I also seem to come off as one whenever I'm around people I don't know.

rogarn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Honestly, if i HAD to be an SP... i'd probably kill myself...

rogarn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
There are a few more pressing issues in this world to fix, then my existence on it. Don't worry, its on my list of things to do.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Qualities of both the ISTP and ISFP appeal to me personally. I think there is a little, tiny ISTP inside me that doesn't get to do much, but I have a secret craving to build instruments and machines and be connected to how the concrete world actually operates. I'm not, but sometimes it seems that would be pretty great.

Sometimes I wish I were lighter in my heart like perhaps an ISFP would be. I think my mother could be an ISFP. She has had an incredibly hard life, but there is a way she is completely free of bitterness and has no desire for anyone's harm. She has a childlike purity and fun when she isn't sad. She has none of that anger or payback, but is always ready to start again with a new sense of hope. It's one of the most beautiful things I have ever known or witnessed.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've always felt like ESFP's are an inside out version of ISTP's. All the juicy goodness without all that logic to filter everything through. So I'd like to put on that face for a day. :)

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ESTP, then ESFP. It would be interesting to be Se-dom. They seem to have charisma and presence...something I've always wanted. ;_;

I'd also probably get laid more. Just a hunch.

IheartFootball10

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
ESTP, then ESFP. It would be interesting to be Se-dom. They seem to have charisma and presence...something I've always wanted. ;_;

I'd also probably get laid more. Just a hunch.

yes , you would get laid more if you were an estp. just speaking from experince ;)

Sunny Ghost

i voted for ISTP. quite frankly, i love being an ISFP... but it would be nice to be more logical than emotional... and yet still keep my Se.

KDude

Sometimes I think I am a logical ISFP. Or an emotional ISTP. :thinking: