• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] If you had to be an SP, what kind of SP would you like to be?

What kind of SP would you like to be?

• isfp

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • esfp

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • istp

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • estp

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Stolen... oh that's harsh... borrowed from the SJ Guardhouse...
If you had to be an SP, what kind of SP would you like to be and why?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I bet it's gonna be xSTP that gets the most votes.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably an ISTP based on my limited knowledge, just because they seem quite freaky and unpredictable and i like that.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP, definitely. ISTPs are logical, great with machines, and know how to just live life.

Though I'm not sure I've ever met any ISFPs, if I had I might prefer them. I know I don't get along with ESxPs, for the most part.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well I'd be ISFP. I feel like it would be the least of a jump for me away from who I actually am. Besides, I like ISFPs, and some of them are really talented artistically.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I voted ISTP. I guess because it resembles INTP the most. I still get to keep the dominant Ti. Also I just like some of the traits commonly associated with ISTPs like keeping cool in a crisis and mechanical aptitude (which I lack).

angelhair45

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
ISFP for me too. I identify with them well. I love ESFPs, but I don't think I'd want to be one...

redacted

ESTP fo sho.

They just seem to have the most fun with the least drama.

awwsha

MBTI Type
ESFP
Haha no one voted to be an ESFP. I guess people must think it would be hard to be one of us?

I voted for ESTP. I wouldnt mind trying the thinking instead of feeling thing...

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha no one voted to be an ESFP. I guess people must think it would be hard to be one of us?

I voted for ESTP. I wouldnt mind trying the thinking instead of feeling thing...

You can't vote, you already are an SP. ;)

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It would be a toss-up between ISFP and ISTP. ISFP is appealing because you guys tend to be so artistic and I would probably become some amazing graphic designer if I were an ISFP. ISTP would also be nice because it fascinates me that anyone could be a "self-contained unit". It would be amazing to be satisfied with just my own company and not feel lonely. I only feel that way now when I'm painting or drawing. Also, I would like being an ISTP because then I would be able to figure out how to fix things (I am terrible at that!). Also, SPs in general tend to be pretty upbeat, I think, which would be a nice change from being someone who is so horribly serious and worried about the world's problems!

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
ESTP, hands down. :devil: I'd enjoy life and challenges, be clever and practical and a bit of a devil!

My second choice would be ISFP as Fi is awesome and that in combination with Se would be quite interesting.

Third would be ISTP. I am not a huge fan of Ti, esp. Ti doms, for myself. I don't/won't enjoy that level of alone-ness or aloof-ness.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I took ISTP. Hesitated between the T and the F; but I want to keep my nerdiness :D
I'll miss my Ne, but you can't do better than seventh with an SP.

Third would be ISTP. I am not a huge fan of Ti, esp. Ti doms, for myself. I don't/won't enjoy that level of alone-ness or aloof-ness.
Alone? Aloof? Don't forget that with a big Ti comes a big Fe too, which is ideal to give you a place in the group.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Ahh, but if you were an ISTP, you just might. :)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP...not that I'm biased or anything.

2nd choice is ESFP, because they are the schizz too. :yes:

Basically being an artisan of any kind is a gift from God.
Seriously.
We are the joybringers of life.
Forging our dreams and those of others in the course of our existence is a natural calling for us.
I've seen it happen time and time again.
We're funny as hell too.
And let's not forget smart and extremely good looking.
And modest. :laugh: