• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] If you had to be an SP, what kind of SP would you like to be?

What kind of SP would you like to be?

• isfp

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • esfp

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • istp

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • estp

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've got nothing but awe for ISTPs, so...ISTP :D
For real, I'd love to for once be able to take care of myself and know I'm quite capable of getting what I want :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not an ISTP and I'm able to take care of myself. NF means "Idealist" not "Helpless and Dependent."

Sunny Ghost

^yeah, i take slight offense to that as well. i take care of my own just fine and dandy, thank you. :solidarity:

but i'm sure you didn't mean it the way it sounded. and i'm sure our Fi is making us a little too sensitive to the comment anywho. ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
God almighty :rolli:

Consider my post revoked.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
No need to revoke your post, it's just that many NFs are quite capable of caring for themselves and don't need a big strong man to take care of them (or in NF males' cases, a big strong ExTJ woman, I suppose). I've been extremely independent for most of my life, and I would call myself a "fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal" meaning I'm a survivor and can put myself in seemingly impossible situations and get myself right back out of them.

My ENFJ high school bff owns her own company.

My ENFJ sister is...flexing that tertiary Se if you like function theory ...because she fixes cars, does carpentry and plumbing work, and knows how to survive in the woods.

I think that working class people, regardless of type, have these sort of survival skills. I know people from the SouthEastern United States who are working or middle class are usually forced to know how to take of themselves. I honestly think that learned helplessness is more of a manifestation of people who are sheltered upper-middle/upper class who were never forced into a situation where they were forced to care for themselves. Or you know, some females who were raised in a strict culture of dependence.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The fact that you don't know by now that that was not what I intended to imply with my post made me revoke it. I don't feel like fighting with you on this and explaining this kind of stuff *again* but here goes. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself when forced to. ISTPs however rule at actually doing this naturally and enjoying it whereas it's not that natural to me. *That's* what I admire. I was also talking about me specifically, and not the ENFP-breed. Nvm.

rav3n

I would love to be an ESTP. Life would be so much easier with all that natural exuberance!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The kind that doesn't pretend the inside of a truck is to be used for more than sitting while going places.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'd be an ISTP hermit. One of those cuckoo heads that go study wolverines up north alone in their huts 'n stuff.