• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Why ESTP's are Fantastic!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rofl1: I understand the shiny, shinier and shiniest principle! :D

get bored with one thing and something else catches your eye, move on to the something else- it's just a repeating pattern of that! :)

(fortunatly that doesn't apply to friends! :D )

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Check the last post in my INFJ or INTJ thread. You might be pleasantly suprised.:D

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Milk bottle tops. ESTPs number one friend. It's like scooby snacks for people

:D

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
My vote is for anything which can shoot a humorous projectile. Slingshots, water guns, paintball guns, ... well you get the idea.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
ESTPs are happy. :yes: And generous with their space for you.

That's what makes them good to be with. It is impossible to walk with one. You just have to bounce along. :hug:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
More to love: My favorite "Breakfast Club"-er? John Bender. :D woot!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
John Bender was the BEST Breakfast Club person! :laugh:

and ESTPs have LOTS of best friends Xander! whatever is new and shiniest is the ESTPs best friend! :rofl1:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My most popular friend at Facebook is an ESTP. TONS of friends. Talk about livin' the life! She's a firecracker!

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
They know how to get a party started.

They can be funny, as long as you're not the butt of the joke.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
This thread is devoted to our much overlooked STP's , especially our lone extrovert Whatever. So belly up to the bar, everyone, and let's learn about them! :)

Portrait of an ESTP

I need Magic in here to illuminate the glories of our wonderful STP's.

ESTP is one of my favorite types. My best friend is one, and I find we share many similar qualities. I love 'em! They're awesome :nice:

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
My brother is an ESTP (at least, that's my best educated guess, and nothing so far has contradicted ESTP), and I CAN'T get OVER how dead-on some of the previous descriptions of ESTPs are! "Loves working with his hands; can build almost anything, or at least has the guts and enthusiasm to try." DEAD. ON. I remember over Christmas break my brother coming home from the Marines. While he was here, he got the idea to use some of my dad's scrap wood and make something for his girlfriend. He'd never tried woodwork before in his entire life (that I know of), and literally from my dad's scrap wood, he made a turtle jewelry box for his girlfriend. It really looked like a real turtle, too. Ingenuitive older brother I have. :D Can be the biggest ass and think everyone is disrespecting him sometimes - and scream like a maniac on drugs - but he's pretty cool otherwise.

And Whatever is just funny and SO sweet. :D *group hug!*

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My brother is an ESTP (at least, that's my best educated guess, and nothing so far has contradicted ESTP), and I CAN'T get OVER how dead-on some of the previous descriptions of ESTPs are! "Loves working with his hands; can build almost anything, or at least has the guts and enthusiasm to try." DEAD. ON. I remember over Christmas break my brother coming home from the Marines. While he was here, he got the idea to use some of my dad's scrap wood and make something for his girlfriend. He'd never tried woodwork before in his entire life (that I know of), and literally from my dad's scrap wood, he made a turtle jewelry box for his girlfriend. It really looked like a real turtle, too. Ingenuitive older brother I have. :D Can be the biggest ass and think everyone is disrespecting him sometimes - and scream like a maniac on drugs - but he's pretty cool otherwise.

And Whatever is just funny and SO sweet. :D *group hug!*

HEEEYYYYY! I want a turtle jewelry box! What an awesome gift. :)

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
HEEEYYYYY! I want a turtle jewelry box! What an awesome gift. :)

I know! :) I told him to make me one. I love turtles. He also tried to make my mom a chihuahua relief plaque, but it didn't go as well as the turtle. Still, I give him mass points for ingenuity and creativity. :D

But yeah, that turtle looked like a master craftsman had made it. It could have been sold in any gift shop.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My confession is that I have an underlying prejudice against ESTPs.
If I could remove it, that would be nice.

I also had a prejudice against type Sevens, but I made friends with one and I've been warming up them since then.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My confession is that I have an underlying prejudice against ESTPs.
If I could remove it, that would be nice.

I also had a prejudice against type Sevens, but I made friends with one and I've been warming up them since then.

Oh no spongie! :cry: you were supposed to be buying me a cherry coke, but I'm an ESTP AND a type Seven! :boohoo:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I like them because they genuinely want good things for people on some level, even if they're bad at showing it, or really doing the best things for people (The two I've known are like that). It's hard to explain.

I also like that they can always think of a way to deal with a new situation and still get what they want out of it, even when things are constantly changing. It seems so clever.