• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Hate an ISTP? Tell us why!

ISTPs are...

• Awesome!

Votes: 38 79.2%
  • ok I guess... whats so good about them?

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Oh gawd... here goes... *cracks knuckles*

-too rigid in routine
-almost no spontaneous sex (maybe he has issues - he did have one shrunken ball - SORRYNOTSORRY go feck yourself)
-and speaking of fecking oneself, way too obsessed with masturbation. 4+ consecutive hours is too long. I'm not exaggerating.
-moody, negative
-very critical of and whiny about other people (coworkers, drivers, the guy in his way at the grocery store...)
-completely different personas in public vs at home, inauthentic
-arrogant
-self-righteous
-sometimes rude, cold, mean
-unpredictable periods of being distant and uninterested
-self-absorbed
-sometimes great with Fe which is FRUSTRATING because it's not consistent or predictable
-judgy
-stubborn
-explosions when anger built up too much
-faked Fe moments, like pretend smiles and "moments" that just didn't feel authentic, which led me to feel not truly loved as if something was wrong
-non-existent time management skills
-over-indulgent with food and drugs (past or present, depending)

There's probably more, but I think that's good enough. In an effort to not be a total bitch, here are a few things I loved about my ex ISTP:

-sexy
-very good lover. VERY. (god I hate him for that - set that bar way high)
-random bouts of Se explosions (like randomly doing running/leaping somersaults or walking handstands just because)
-fun to watch work/cook/be musical or creative
-fun to watch think, something I loved to do with him (seeing that Ti and Se work together is so intriguing and entertaining)
-usually did a great job cheering me up when I was emotional
-creative
-handy
-lots of big ideas (too many, actually)
-moments of sheer excitement
-moments of sincere Fe which was the best feeling I have ever known

It should be noted that my ISTP *may* have undiagnosed and untreated bipolar disorder, which could make some of these examples markedly more extreme than average. If it weren't for the extremes and the all-too-often moments of "bleh meh" distance and negativity with him, we'd still be together.

Fate

I like this ISTP relative; I thought he was smart and cool. Some of the fictional characters I have liked I have thought to be ISTPs too. :D