• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTP's

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting. Apparently I'm the only one ISTP here who likes to dance. I though know tons others who like that and are extremely good at this.
i think dancing is best when combined with Se and Fi

Yeah, I'm very into Fi when I dance, it is easier to feel it than when I don't.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I used to love it when I was a teen/early 20's. I think it's kindof boring now. When I do it, yes, I'm either too bored or too aggressive. I'm sure I make a "fool" out of myself, but at the time, I've gotta do something to maintain interest and have a good time. Not really interested in dancing.

Isa

MBTI Type
ISTP
I grew up loving to dance. I was in dance club in high school. For me its definitely more of a sensory experience. I can do both structured and unstructured dance. I prefer unstructured as I don't have time or can't be bothered to learn the rules, but if I was really interested and invested my time I could do professional (or so I've been told). More recently I've stayed away from dancing...only cause it's gotten so trendy and EVERYBODY is doing it (Dancing with the Stars, etc). If I'm at a club with friends to have fun I don't give a damn if i'm not dancing "correctly" or whatever...as long as I'm into it. If some douche-head tries to impress me with his amazing salsa-dancing skills I just roll my eyes. To me its not how well you dance...but if you're actually enjoying it and rocking it!