• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Drinking

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
34315_10150205974830650_781500649_13413508_8020439_n.jpg

treat the jura with respect.

jura is good, but i am really checking out that lagavulin behind it!! lagavulin is one of the best++

Kingfisher: I'm a Jack and coke girl :) Also, Woodford Reserve Bourbon is good stuff. You should try it if you haven't.

i like jack and coke a lot too. :thumbup: i can't remember woodford reserve, i will try it.
when i get mixed drinks i pretty much always get a rob roy or a manhattan. although 90% of the time in bars it is just "double scotch, neat" for me, haha.

wolfy

awsm
akagiotoko285.jpg

You can't go past a bottle of Akagi San (Mt Akagi) A dry sake made up in the mountains around where I live.

Espeon

MBTI Type
ESFP
pernod_havana_rum_barrel_proof_preview.jpg

I'm not huge on spirits, but I do love some Havana Club Rum with a splash of coke.

Trentham

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Dated this ENFJ several years back who bought a couple ($26) bottles of that stuff per week. Never met a meaner drunk than her. If she got drunk enough she would threaten to try to beat me up & shit. Weird. :shock:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
haha this thread is awesome. i'm a fan of grey goose myself, and throwing in fruit. or firefly, in summertime. (both linked because i like their website graphics.) though that's if i'm making it - at bars i just get whatever looks fun.

Grey-Goose.jpg
firefly-vodka-2.jpg

fuck though, absinthe. i've tried it. made my tongue go all tingly and the room spun.
given, i was so drunk by the point i tried it i'm kind of surprised i remember it at all.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I love grappa aswell, esp. mirtillo & ortiche

grappa-ai-mirtilli.jpg

levishop-64c.jpg

I also like Ouzo and Sambuca (their taste is similar, both based on anis)

ouzo_hm.jpg

sambuca_molinari.jpg

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
To get drunk, corn schnaps:

Doppel-Korn-200ml-Karton-gross.jpg

To play drinking games:

mg34149,1213045530,20050612_jaegermeister_intravenoes.jpg

To enjoy a drink:

Image-inchgower-whisky-schottland-scotch-bottle-1-klein.gif

Goosebump

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Can't drink.

I'm allergic to alcohol, whether it's vodka, beer, or whatever. :mellow:

If I drink it a night, the day after I would get these nasty hives and they itch like crazy.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I love a shirley temple & vodka. Or a roy roger & vodka. Or a monster & vodka.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I'm on my fourth Miller Lite. :shrug:

EDIT: Booker's bourbon

TOB_JB_Bookers_Glass.jpg

http://www.bourbonenthusiast.com/forum/DBvd.php?id=141&task=displaybottling
In 1988, Booker Noe introduced his own signature bourbon, Booker's True Barrel Bourbon. Inspired by a 200-year-old tradition, Booker's is the only bourbon bottled straight-from-the-barrel, uncut and unfiltered. First created as a holiday gift for his special friends, Booker's whiskey was so well-received that he decided to make it available to bourbon lovers worldwide; much to the joy of spirit connoisseurs everywhere. Booker's is the rarest, absolute best bourbon available.

Distinctions
Booker's Bourbon is the only uncut, unfiltered, straight-from-the-barrel, connoisseur's sipping bourbon available today. It's bottled at its natural proof of between 121 and 127, and aged between six and eight years. Booker Noe, Jim Beam's grandson and master distiller emeritus, hand selects each barrel that will become Booker's Bourbon. Each barrel that will become Booker's bourbon is aged in the very center of the rackhouse where the temperature and humidity combines in the perfect proportion for the finest bourbon. This is truly the absolute best bourbon available.

Tasting Notes
Proof: 121 to 127
Color: Deep, rich, smoky amber
Aroma: Big oak, vanilla, smoky charcoal
Taste: Intense, fruit, tannin, tobacco
Finish: Clean, long, intense
Award: Gold Medal Bourbon
- Wine Enthusiast
Comments: "A tasting of Small Batch Bourbons left me in awe of Booker's." - The Chicago Tribune

Eris

MBTI Type
IsTP
Bushmill's single malt whiskey. Except it's expensive, and I'm frugal, so I don't get it often. :cry:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am drinking some sake called Sho Chiki Bau. Out of a texas shot glass. This sort of amuses me.

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
Gin and tonic's the only way to go. Well, no. Champagne. But not every drinking time can be so classy heh

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm a big fan of rum...spiced rum with ginger ale and pineapple rum with a various mix of fruit juices is my favorite. I'm a fan of bitch drinks :shrug:

I'm also a sucker for BL Lime and Coronazzz...just beer in general. :)

I can't drink wine...I don't know if anyone has that one drink that they just can't drink, and that is mine. I think it's delicious, but more than one glass then I actually get hangovers the next day (I usually don't get hangovers).