• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Drinking

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i like tequila. :) patron please...with lime and salt....or a margarita

i also like red bull and vodka... and mojitos..or jack and coke...or martinis or sometimes a bloody mary is necessary...but i often just have a beer or a glass of wine.

i'm sure that was extremely fascinating.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i'm sure that was extremely fascinating.

sooo fascinating! haha

i like patron too, everybody i know is in love with Cuervo.
i really like bloody marys too, and martinis.
i can't get into redbull drinks at all.... the worst!!
i have always liked drop-shots a lot, haha.

i also drank tons of Miller High Life when i was young. it it is totally the drink of choice for the young bohemian squatters, or it was for us anyway, haha.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Respect to all those who like Patron, but its not the final word in tequila, there are so many other good ones. Try some out. But be aware that if the people you know are in love with Cuervo, like the typical Cuervo, then that is NOT tequila. That is some blended sludge. Real tequila is 100% agave. Sugary blended Cuervo and other nasty mixtos sold in plastic bottles are what give most people sickness and a bad impression of tequila.

I have the opportunity to try different tequilas frequently, but we always get anejo (aged at least year) and sip them neat. I like Corazon, Corzo, Caballo Moro plenty of others. Mostly, I just want people to know that real tequila is 100% agave. :)

KDude

I'm kind of a borderline "teetotaler". I'll drink a beer or wine occassionally (socially).

I'm quickly out of commision with liquor though. Can't enjoy myself that way. Maybe I'll do bullblasters if someone managed to drag me to a bar. Yes, it's kind of nasty.. but maybe that way I can perk up from the caffiene. :cool:

capslock

MBTI Type
INFP
I like beer, Champagne, a good red or white wine and recently I took a liking to sake.
Not so much of a hard liqour drinker although a Ricard is nice from time to time.
:cheese:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Respect to all those who like Patron, but its not the final word in tequila, there are so many other good ones. Try some out. But be aware that if the people you know are in love with Cuervo, like the typical Cuervo, then that is NOT tequila. That is some blended sludge. Real tequila is 100% agave. Sugary blended Cuervo and other nasty mixtos sold in plastic bottles are what give most people sickness and a bad impression of tequila.

I have the opportunity to try different tequilas frequently, but we always get anejo (aged at least year) and sip them neat. I like Corazon, Corzo, Caballo Moro plenty of others. Mostly, I just want people to know that real tequila is 100% agave. :)

you miss vasilisa sound like someone i'd like to go have drinks with...some cool loungey place with a great dj and you can show me how to drink tequila properly....kingfisher and his wife can come too. :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh also...when it's all cold and fallish out i like to drink some frangelico by the fire...its pretty sweet but something so nice about it at certain times.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I like beer, usually a Pilsner or amber of some kind. I also like bourbon a lot. there is a place here in N Seattle that makes a great dirty Manhattan...

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I'm not too experienced because drinking alone is uncool. But I like vodka. Other than that beer is good too (at least most brands), but I guess that doesn't fall into hard alc.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bleh, too inexperienced to be able to drink. Probably the only thing I am willing to drink is red wine. Found one I liked from Napa. :)

Other than that... anything with too much alcohol burns.