• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFP anger (or maybe even rage?)

D

Dali

It takes a lot to get me to snap... a lot... but once that happens, then take cover (if you're the object of my rage, that is).

The funny thing is, most things you'd expect most people to get mad about barely faze me (Fi evaluates and returns a verdict of "not worth it") and what does drive me off the deep-end is stuff that might seem trifling or minute to others.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
My sister, who is either an ISFP or a subdued ESFP, has gone as far as to physically attack people when she rages. It's not often, but it is intense. And annoying.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
It takes a lot to get me to snap... a lot... but once that happens, then take cover (if you're the object of my rage, that is).

The funny thing is, most things you'd expect most people to get mad about barely faze me (Fi evaluates and returns a verdict of "not worth it") and what does drive me off the deep-end is stuff that might seem trifling or minute to others.

Sigh... I completely understand what you mean. This is me too. I drove my ex crazy because I never snapped at anything he considered to be normal, and when I did snap it was something that he thought was ridiculous.