• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFPs: Unsure of your type?

Unsure of your type?

• Total voters

KDude

I'd say you're an INFP. I haven't seen any pictures or videos of you...
That'd help a lot, since ISFPs are really easy to identify by the vibe they throw out.
I'm not talking nose shape or some other stupid shit, I can't explain it.
But INFP. You don't really have the whole SP thing going on that much.
You don't strike me as the most extreme N-type i've seen, either.
You're not "cute" like most INFPs come across to me. The whole snugglebunny vibe.
But you don't have that annoyingly laid back, artsy-fartsy ISFP vibe either.
If the Rio Grande was the dividing point between N and S, instead of the border between Mexico and the U.S...
Let's say the U.S stands for iNtuition, in this case and Mexico for Sensing...
And where you are living in relation to the border tells us how much N or S you are...
Then you'd probably live in El Paso. Right by the border, but still over it.

Heh.. I actually live in San Antonio. I wouldn't mind El Paso though. As for functions, I think I've explored different sides of myself over the years. Yet, some of that stuff characterizes me more with some people. It's weird. I have a friend who chastises me, for example, like I'm "holding back". Not because he expects extroversion from everyone, but he thinks I'm something else. Others might see things too that I don't think I ultimately live up to either. What I mean is, there's probably more Se or Fe to me than I'd let off by saying I'm just INFP. Maybe that's normal.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like your artsy self :D
Thank you! Someone appreciates me. :hug:

Hey, INTJ's are arrogant and unpleasant at times. :D
You guys are laid back, pretentiously fake-unique and artsy-fartsy :smile:
See, now I exhibited qualities mentioned in the first sentence ;)

middle_finger.jpg

How's that for laid back? :D

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's a scrawny-looking hairy little hand you've got there, Steph :D:jew:

:)hug:)

That looks like an Irish man's hand.

Careful, it's going to end up getting drunk and knocking you on your ass. :D

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That looks like an Irish man's hand.

Careful, it's going to end up getting drunk and knocking you on your ass. :D

Why would irish people be that scrawny? :( Racist!
And why would an irish hand knock on my ass? :shock:
I mean, I wouldn't let anything or anyone in because of a simple knock. :D

wolfy

awsm
I voted quintessential isfp. The descriptions differ to the extent the author got it wrong.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'd say you're an INFP. I haven't seen any pictures or videos of you...
That'd help a lot, since ISFPs are really easy to identify by the vibe they throw out.
I'm not talking nose shape or some other stupid shit, I can't explain it.
But INFP. You don't really have the whole SP thing going on that much.
You don't strike me as the most extreme N-type i've seen, either.
You're not "cute" like most INFPs come across to me. The whole snugglebunny vibe.
But you don't have that annoyingly laid back, artsy-fartsy ISFP vibe either.
If the Rio Grande was the dividing point between N and S, instead of the border between Mexico and the U.S...
Let's say the U.S stands for iNtuition, in this case and Mexico for Sensing...
And where you are living in relation to the border tells us how much N or S you are...
Then you'd probably live in El Paso. Right by the border, but still over it.

Wow, I think we found Basil Marceaux's speechwriter.

I voted quintessential isfp. The descriptions differ to the extent the author got it wrong.

There you have it. All ISFPs should be judged against the wolfy standard. :D

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why would irish people be that scrawny? :( Racist!
And why would an irish hand knock on my ass? :shock:
I mean, I wouldn't let anything or anyone in because of a simple knock. :D

All of the Irish men (as in actually from Ireland) I've known have been that scrawny. It's always the scrawny ones you have to look out for, they're the ones that go CRAZY on you! :azdaja:

Also, I never said he'd knock on your ass, I said he'd knock you on[to] your ass.

If you're looking for some ass knocking I think you're in the wrong forum. :yes:

KDude

I know a crazy Irish ESFP(like) dude who drinks whiskey on Wednesdays, and I can't hang with. Possibly another reason I'm no SP. :jesus:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
No whiskey for me on Wednesday or any other day. It just tastes too nasty for me!
I can be isfp, esfp, xsfp, or istp. Being alone is not energizing for me. On the other hand, being in a crowd is very draining and very much non-fun. I love to tell stories and to hear other people tell their stories. But I chose "banana" for my type even though I'd rather have a peach.
Clingy people really annoy me!!!:steam:
This is already getting to be disjointed so I will stop.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What did you do to your original hand?

I still use my original hand. The pimp hand is used more like a puppet... or a big stick... yeah that's it. :D

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow, I think we found Basil Marceaux's speechwriter.
:D

Hey, that was a low blow :D
That guy is seriously the most retarded piece of human waste i've seen in years :shock:
It's actually scary to watch him.

angelhair45

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I could totally bond with someone over Voltron.

I do think you're an NF, though. I said it a while back, but you decided you didn't like me so you didn't value my opinion. ;) In fact, your reactions to me were very NF in themselves. I think the SPs are pretty consistent in not criticizing other people's posting styles and stuff like that. We tend to have a "whatever floats your boat" kind of attitude most of the time.

In my observation, a lot of NFs do the "intuitive leap" thing where they gather a very small amount of data on a person and then jump to a bunch of conclusions about them. I think SPs tend to act more situationally - for instance, this may be the guy that borrowed my car and wrecked it last week, but this week he's the guy that's buying me a playstation game so we're cool.

That's just my opinion, though. Take it for what it's worth. :newwink:

The way you described SP's here sounds just like me, but I am a definite ENFP. I do the intuitive leap all the time, but I tend to only jump to conclusions if I'm in a bad frame of mind. If I'm happy I will treat it situationally as in your example. I also have an extreme "whatever floats your boat" attitude. I don't think I've ever criticized anyone's posting style, or any kind of style.

Last edited:

KDude

I probably was stressed.. not sure. I don't do it all the time either though. Not incorrectly at least. edit: What I mean is, sometimes I see different ways to read situations, but typically have enough awareness to know when to choose the laid back option (it may not always be the instinctual choice like an SP, but I think I can hold back a bit). *sigh* I could go on about internet communication, but it's probably not important. I get along with SPs fine in general though. Offline or online, so I hope there's not too much misunderstanding. :)