• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] STP Survey -- Humor Me, Wouldja?!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, guys :)

If I haven't stated this before, I'm an artist/writer.

I'm presently embroiled in several projects, one of which is a book, and I need some assistance with a character who has an ISTP temperament. I've pretty much got the guy nailed down, but a few nagging intimacies remain.

I realize there was an "STP and stress" thread SOMEWHERE, but it wasn't specific enough for me, nor do I wish to go hunting for it (unless someone wants to toss the link at me.)

This is open to all STPs, those of you with STP kids, best friends, S.O.s. etc who do not object to having their brains picked. The bigger the cross-section, the better for me. I like to have a lot of data to work with.

Questions!

1. Is activity/activation paramount to your daily life? (By "activity", I don't necessarily mean base-jumping, folks. I mean anything that engages you, brain and body, even on minor levels.)

2. What connection do you feel between physical activity and your mental well-being?

3. If you were born into and stuck in a very small dead-end town/city, how would you handle the inactivity? How important is variety? How important is it to avoid routine? What lengths would you go to get variety or avoid routine?

4. What happens mentally when you're placed under protracted or inescapable stress?

5. What happens mentally when you're confronted with protracted monotony?

6. Does mental stress translate quickly or slowly into physical signs? (This includes reckless behavior or outbursts...) What signs do you exhibit?

7. Do you have 'internal dialogues'? What does the internal voice say to you?

8. How would you respond to your parent who was behaving irresponsibly? (Alcoholism, drugs, dead-beat behavior,etc.)

9. If you were unable to actualize yourself, what steps would you take to gain satisfaction from your life? For example: Do you talk yourself into liking "second-best"? Do you go set a silo on fire? Do you start wearing eyeliner around your nostrils?

10. How long do you stay in a dead-end relationship? What prompts you to stay in it? What finally prompts you to leave?

11. What sort of advanced mental pursuits do you find powerfully attractive or intriguing? Are you drawn to existentialism? Abstraction? Why?

12. How important is control? Self-control? Control over your person/environment? Control over your ultimate fate? Would you rather die on your terms than live on someone else's?

13. How important is justice? What happens to you mentally when you see unjust things occurring? How do you physically react?

14. How important is stability? Is there such a thing as "too much" stability?

15. How do you feel -- first mentally, then physically -- when you make a strong bond with someone? How important is loyalty? What is your personal definition of loyalty and why would you give that loyalty to another person?

16. What excites your contempt? When filled with irritation or contempt, how do you (or do you NOT) express it?

Ok. 16 questions is way more than enough. Thanks again, guys. :)

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think. To get an STP to respond to 16 essay questions, you'd have to offer some inducements. :D

They'd not do this out of the goodness of their hearts. :whistling:

:D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From an ESTP!!!

Questions!

1. Is activity/activation paramount to your daily life? (By "activity", I don't necessarily mean base-jumping, folks. I mean anything that engages you, brain and body, even on minor levels.)
I find activity to be an important component of my life :) I usually am out a lot more than my internet presence would seem to indicate! :laugh: I walk on average 6 miles a day (usually over half of which is hiking) and spend way too much time grociery shopping and at the gym and such! :D

2. What connection do you feel between physical activity and your mental well-being?
I feel trapped if I miss out on my physical activity :cry: which means that I get snippy and stressed :sad:

3. If you were born into and stuck in a very small dead-end town/city, how would you handle the inactivity? How important is variety? How important is it to avoid routine? What lengths would you go to get variety or avoid routine?
My home town is horribly dead end- listen to Bruce Springsteen's song My Hometown for a sample :dry: Note my tendancy to do stupid and dangerous things and my fondness for loud music- I am willing to do anything to just add some spark to my life! :laugh: (my blog should clue you in! ;) )

4. What happens mentally when you're placed under protracted or inescapable stress?
The rise of Super Bitch!!! I get argumentative, snippy and start to look for fights- then I end up getting depressed and turning inactive and drinking too much :blush: I try to avoid that

I become willing to do ANYTHING just to break up the boredom- no matter how bad of an idea it seems like!

6. Does mental stress translate quickly or slowly into physical signs? (This includes reckless behavior or outbursts...) What signs do you exhibit?
In the past it's translated really quickly- I'm trying to reign that in a bit now though- I've made some really bad decisions in the past while stressed out- ranging from substance use to sleeping around to getting in fist fights- I still have to fight that tendancy HARD when stressed out :blush:

Internal monologue is more correct! :laugh: usually "hmm... this looks fun!" "how can I get what I want" and "what are this person's weak points"- yes, rather cruel, but I guess welcome to the mind of an ESTP :blush:

8. How would you respond to your parent who was behaving irresponsibly? (Alcoholism, drugs, dead-beat behavior,etc.)
I've never had that experience- I've had to respond to a highly irresponsible friend and lover before- which mainly involved making bargains with him, bullying him and manipulating him :sad:

9. If you were unable to actualize yourself, what steps would you take to gain satisfaction from your life? For example: Do you talk yourself into liking "second-best"? Do you go set a silo on fire? Do you start wearing eyeliner around your nostrils?
Loud punk music, driving like a bat out of hell, telling people to fuck off rather bluntly, bad cases of road rage... along those lines

10. How long do you stay in a dead-end relationship? What prompts you to stay in it? What finally prompts you to leave?
I'm optimistic- if I think that there's a chance for something good to happen I'll stay around- once I lose hope (usually too late) I'll leave- usually losing hope means walking in on the other person boinking a friend or something :dry:

11. What sort of advanced mental pursuits do you find powerfully attractive or intriguing? Are you drawn to existentialism? Abstraction? Why?
I'm drawn to real life situations and anything involving mental and relational strategy- like politics- I HATE all things abstract because they confuse me dreadfully :blush:

12. How important is control? Self-control? Control over your person/environment? Control over your ultimate fate? Would you rather die on your terms than live on someone else's?
I would much rather die on my own terms- I like to be in control of all aspects of my life- my least control has always been over myself, but I'm gaining that over the past year or so! :)

13. How important is justice? What happens to you mentally when you see unjust things occurring? How do you physically react?
I always try to set things right- I can't stand to see someone get treated unfairly- I like a fight, but I want it to be fair- I tend to get confrontational with people if they are being unfair

I want job stability and such, but too much stability makes me feel trapped- I NEED a challenge to feel alive :cry:

15. How do you feel -- first mentally, then physically -- when you make a strong bond with someone? How important is loyalty? What is your personal definition of loyalty and why would you give that loyalty to another person?
Loyalty is REALLY important to me- I'm loyal to the end for anyone I'm close to- even if I know that it's a losing side- I'd define loyalty as a sense of solidarity with the person and standing by them when shit comes down. If I feel a close bond to another person I get all nice to them and such :blush: I feel the need to protect them and make thier lives easier

16. What excites your contempt? When filled with irritation or contempt, how do you (or do you NOT) express it?
I can't stand people being unfair or disloyal- I really look down on that- I will do anything in my power to manipulate the situation to cause the person I dislike's downfall- confrontations, sabotage, gossip, whatever it takes to ruin them- I'm not happy with the situation until they're miserable with thier lot in life :blush: wow- I sound like a horrible person! good thing my contempt is rarely excited! :laugh:

Ok. 16 questions is way more than enough. Thanks again, guys. :)

you're quite welcomed! :yes:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think. To get an STP to respond to 16 essay questions, you'd have to offer some inducements. :D

They'd not do this out of the goodness of their hearts. :whistling:

:D

How about nudity? :D

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
How about nudity? :D

*lol* Dare them to do something / say they won't do it, and they will. :D

Who's nudity? Yours may very well result in the general population of "STPs" increasing :happy2:

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
TL;DR

(Kidding, kidding. No one really knows what my type is, including me, so I won't answer to bias your answers :D )

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
TL;DR

(Kidding, kidding. No one really knows what my type is, including me, so I won't answer to bias your answers :D )

you're BBFC. *points to pt's avatar*

Give Pink's questions a shot? STP fits you methinks?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
TL;DR

Aelan's right.

This NFJ fire-eater is willing to take a chance if you are, Gats. Hit me up. :) I'm game.

sassafrassquatch

Questions!

I sit in front of the computer all day and don’t feel like doing much more than that.
Physical activity is draining.
I was born into and am stuck in a smallish (25,000) town with nothing to do. I don’t do anything, go anywhere, or want to do anything. I don’t like having my daily routine upset.
I turn inward even more, kinda hunker down and keep quiet till the shit blows over.
My whole life as been monotony, I don’t mind it.
Not sure, thing are pretty mellow most of the time.
It’s just me talking to myself, no “internal voice”.
Don’t know, my family is pretty well behaved.
Actualize? Meh. I’m a slacker, I don’t want to do anything.
Don’t know, haven’t had one.
I’m sort of an existentialist/nihilist, I’ll pull back and examine a situation in the really big picture.
I’m a control enthusiast when it comes to me and my stuff.
I’m a big fan of retribution and punishment.
I’m a Six, I need a very solid, stable situation in order to be comfortable.
I don’t really bond with people.
Disgust.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks, Sass! *laughs* Control enthusiast... That's the best euphemism I've run across in ages... :D

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP

Planning... Nothing else really does it like planning.

And cool new ideas. Anything. A year ago, it was a magnetic accelator, half a year ago it was a comic, a few months ago it was a stop motion film... I have no idea what I'll go out and attempt to do next.

Weak constitution = me pushing myself = sick :(

So for me, not very positive :D I still want to, mind you, but I find it difficult to do. I function better when active, but everyone does.

Oh, I make my own fun. Stuck at home? The home becomes my canvas :D Variety is quite important... all important. Mind you, my introversion is very very strong, so I end up finding private things to do. Now adays this ties in to my planning more than anything else. Excel = fun. Yes, I know. But it is.

Hey, want to see my latest simulation? No? Ah well.

I fizzle first, meaning the easiest things start becoming hard. If I push through that, I become utterly unaware of everything (more Introverted than non-Se, however. The outside world literally ceases to exist. Ultra focused to utterly not focused.) After that, my mood starts to go downhill... very irritable... after that, I get frantic. I need to do something, anything, but nothing works. Once I reach that point, there is no going back... its probably the point before snapping, overall. It drives Non nuts because I can sit still, can't focus, don't want to do anything, want to do anything...

I dream of harems. Seriously. Well, not seriously... (well, seriously, but not in the "only harems" kind of way. Seriously!).

I just draw inward. I split between some problem I have (so I will "model" in my head) and fantasy land.

I use to excersize a bit while watching TV when this happened, but I stopped doing that a long time ago.

Fairly slow, but rather exponential (meaning it can look fast because I keep a lot inside as it builds, but once it reaches the point where my body is showing it, it's steam rolling ahead). I react with great frustration, ranting and... pacing. It depends on the stress though - for example, time pressure for school stress is more pacing and sudden bursts of frustration. However, stress like arguments and such (people stuff) affect me differently and deeper - all the way to shakes. What triggers that depends, however. SOmetimes I can yell at people without it bothering me, sometimes small stuff really gets to me.

I know pacing sounds funny, but no one I know paces like I pace. My parents bought a long phone cord because they got annoyed that I'd pace back and forth (two steps, literally)... and instead, they ended up with me pacing furiously back and forth. Any problem I can't solve? Pace. At work? Pace. Need to cool off? Walk. Need to talk? Walk.

Turnnnnnn offfff the beeeeddddrooooom liiiiights.....

Hmm... that's non's voice, funny enough.

Typically it's just like I'm talking to myself about what's happening around me, although when solving things... yah, then I have an entire chorus of dissenting opinions.

Sit down and tell them I don't approve of it? Not rhetorical for me.

Eyeliner never looked good on me.

I get outside, explore, get lost, and excersize. It's all it takes - I already govern my life strongly, so... not much "unable to actualize" is there. The goal is to travel, take up some sports and retire... and that's what I'm doing and working towards.

I don't. I leave as soon as I identify no future value in the relationship.

Eh, any mental problem at all. I do IQ tests for fun, I do logic problems for fun... anything that keeps my mind busy. Don't care about existentialism or abstraction, except as tools.

Control = meh
Self control = all important
Control over other stuff = meh
Control over fate = important
Die = DEAD, so live on someone else's (until I can make them dead instead...?)

Breaking logical truths = severe seething anger... but justice... totally uncaring. Acts after the fact shouldn't be taken with consideration to acts before the act.

Holistic impacts + future expected actions = justice. Other forms of justice are pointless and harmful.

Mind you, I don't call my own form of retribution 'justice'. I will step up and go to great lengths for what can appear to be justice, but really is just my own form of revenge.

Nah, not really. Stability is good. Problem is, most people mistake stability for "normal" or "average". I can be in a perfectly stable relationship/life/job while designing my magnetic accelator and setting up plans to actually build it. I can have a steady job while I go cliff jumping. Stability is only bad when it gets in the way of what you want; otherwise it's great for achieving what you want to do.

I don't bond with others easily or well. Loyalty isn't something that really registers. I expect people to act in their own nature; so loyalty is just a trait. Important in some cases, not at all in others.

I give loyalty the way I give my word - as little as possible and with as many restrictions as possible. I feel like loyalty is a contract, one that either side can break (and thus release the other). But all of this is because I feel the weight of it intensely.

At the same time, I will do it (for example, loyalty undivided to Non, but I still feel the restriction). The point being that giving loyalty requires my comfort level to be high, because once I do feel it, it's all consuming.

People who don't move forward in their lives (despite wanting to), people who hold contradictory views as truths, people who ask for advice-agree with advice-do the same stupid thing.

Express it... well... I don't know anyone like that ;)

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP

Activity is paramount to my happiness. Stagnancy in any sense of the word makes me feel restless, and after long enough, depressed. Activity shifts my view of the world to seem full of possibilities and experiences, inactivity makes makes it seem lifeless and bleak.

Physical activity clear my minds... especially the types of activities that require a high degree of attention. Too much thinking tends to become corrosive, this focus on the world and the physical coordination required to interact with it "takes my mind off my mind", so to speak.

Speaking from experience, be depressed and apathetic, develop poor eating habits and a bad attitude. Variety for the sake of variety isn't very enticing--I have a hard enough time deciding things--however, i do need the ability to try lots of different stuff as I feel like moving from one to another, I get bored easily.

If I feel like I can't escape, I will end up snapping and become very controlling to forcefully steer the situation so I can either escape or make sure "I come out alive". It starts out with growling and "leave me alone" and can escalate to who knows what. I really, really hate being cornered and a lot of times I can turn into somebody I don't like as a result.

See #1

Aggressiveness... driving, posture and movement, "barking" at people, harsh vocabulary. See #4.

I only talk to myself when I need to hear a voice of reason, if that makes any sense... as if I was another person doing something in such a way I would comment on.

Quite well, most likely, if that means they would respect my space and individuality.

I think lying to yourself is a unhealthy thing to do and I try my best not to. I accept things in the truest form I can see them in and move on.

As soon as I think someone is detracting from my life instead of adding to it, I tend to avoid them. In the case of a serious relationship, I will explain it as politely (but straightforward) as I can.

No, I see my brain as a tool, not a toy.

Control over myself is paramount, everything else I couldn't care less about for the most part, unless it plays a part in controlling myself. There is very little I would want to do on anyone else's terms, not to mention dying, so that answers that.

I gauge things by my own rational judgment system (if you could even call it a 'system'). A lot of what I do is driven by this, especially when it comes to other people. I try to create balance and justice as I see it in the world, whether that involves me physically or mentally is irrelevant.

Depends on your definition of stability. Where most people see stability, I see a lot of room for a downfall. To me, ability to overcome is more important than more superficial signs of stability.

Mentally, I give someone a degree of consideration based on what I think of them. Physically I am more physically at ease with the person, more likely to let them into my personal space, etc. Loyalty is very important to me, see #13 and previous sentences. I look out for the best interests of those I am loyal to, although they don't always know it.

See #13. Contempt would probably be a response to someone who falls mildly low on my scale... usually I don't really see a point expressing it.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
Pink,

I'll take a stab at number one, based on my neighbor who's an ISTP. The guy is always "physically engaged." He's a landscape architect who works five full days a week. On the weekend he does lots of gardening and pruning at home. He volunteers at our local community garden, too. He often takes an evening or weekend extension course in gardening design. He and his wife take two-hour walks on the weekends, and vacation by hiking in Yosemite or other national parks.

And number seven - "You really haven't worked hard enough today."

Hope that helps.

Jae Rae

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3

Very much. I get bored if I'm stagnant.

I'd say its satisfying.

Variety is essential. I've been there it's like being in a rut I'll do absolutely anything to crawl out of it.

I handle stress quite well, but when it becomes the extreme it's like a battle. It depends on the situation.

God, it's like numbness. Again it depends sometimes I shut down and ride it out until something comes along or I'll change the situation.

It's slow, but it might be obvious to other people. I have acted out in the past by breaking things. But it will be behavior I don't really verbalize stress very well.

Personally I wouldn't say anything, it's their shit. I'd like to be able to help because I'd care but there isn't anything I could do to help. If it got really serious I couldn't sit back and watch but it's hard to say what I'd do.

I never settle for second best!

No never. I'd leave, just say that it's over.

I like most intelligent ideas. Can't tell you why.

VERY. Control is vital. It is more self-control that is more important with my environment I am flexible but there probably an element of control that extends in to that.

It affects me, but I'm not big on belief in justice, it's a man made construction. Life isn't fair and no one said that it is.

Loyalty is very important to me. It's a mutual exchange of time. Giving my loyalty is related to respect, it's hard to give reasons, I'd have to think about it some more.

Yeah, more than enough hope that helps. Good luck with your book.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ok, I put off doing this because I'm not really convinced I'm STP. But I'll do it, just take it with a grain of salt, I guess.

I don't miss it if I don't do it, but I've noticed that I feel 1000X happier, both immediately and in overall life, when I'm active.

Like I said, when I'm active it instantly puts me in a great mood, happy and full of energy, and it lasts for a while. If I'm inactive for a long time I'll start getting kinda depressed and low-energy, too.

I grew up in a very small dead-end town. I biked a lot, and walked off in the woods for half a day every few days. I spent the vast majority of my time outside.

Variety is very important to me. I bike in the summer, hike when I can, walk constantly everywhere, play volleyball and soccer year-round, and this semester I'm playing badminton again, and I'm learning kung fu and squash. I want to do a LOT more kinds of activities too, but I don't really have the time/money right now. I really want to try (real) rock-climbing some time, too...maybe next summer. And white-water rafting, and kayaking, and...you get the point.

I internally freak out, get all panicky and grumpy and overwhelmed, can't concentrate on anything, have no motivation for anything, basically get depressed emotionally and physically, stop cleaning up after myself, withdraw from most people and spend more time with the few people I'm really close to.

I'm not sure...if I'm bored I tend to find something to do, so I've never been faced with *protracted* monotony, I think. Other than classes, I guess, where I just surf the internet, daydream and/or draw if I'm bored...which is bad because I completely block out the lesson. Actually, I take that back.... these days if a class is boring me, I'll tend to do work from another class, so as to get some use out of the time.

I get really bitchy, I guess. And what I said before. Reckless behavior is more likely to be a result of a good mood rather than a bad mood, and it's very rare anyway...I outburst at people only if I get really angry at people which is prety rare, from stress I tend to make snarky comments rather than explode.

Oh, but if someone attacks me verbally I get stressed out really quickly and first make sarcastic comments, refusing to take the other person's insults seriously (which people can't stand, generally :D), then withdraw, then after a while fire back angry, emotional outbursts, which I *hate* in myself.

Oh yeah, all the time! I talk out loud to myself too. Mostly just everyday things, like "What to eat for dinner? hmmm" ... "I should remember to do X later" and I also yell at people in my head "move out of the way, bitches!" (I have long legs and walk fast, and slow people really irritate me). I've also learned to internalize the worst of my sniping comments rather than saying them out loud...

-both my parents are quite bad with money...I can't help but tell them what would be the wiser course of action and why, even though I know it's not my place

-likewise, my dad makes inappropriate negative comments about my mom when my sisters visit him...I will flat out tell him most of the time "it's not appropriate for you to be calling mom names in front of us" even though he never changes so it's really a lost cause. But I do feel strongly about this, even though it isn't really my job to be the "supervisor". (see "Loyalty")

Uhhh...actualize myself? (internal dialogue: "what is that, some kind of new age crap??") I either don't understand what you mean or I've never been in that situation. I act in ways that I think will make me happy, I guess? I've never been like "damn, I feel all non-actualized today :cry:" :laugh:

Way, way too long. My track record so far has been waiting for the other person to end it because I'm *way* too attached to cut it off, even if I think logically it'd be best. I'd like to think I'd leave if I was in an actually harmful situation though.

Uhh...I am very interested in science in all forms, if that's the question. Hard sciences especially and social sciences as well. Are you asking for my personal philosophy? If I had to describe it, I live by an informal combination of the golden rule, scientific method, and common sense (or basically, believe what the evidence logically tells you, do no harm, and do what makes the most sense in the given situation).

Control is very important to me, in that I need to be in absolute control of my actions. I deeply resent being told what to do, and if I think the best way to do something is X, I will be pissed off by someone telling me to do it another way (sometimes irrationally so). I have little interest in controlling others though, other than if we're doing a group project (HATE) and they're doing things stupidly or not at all.

Self-control...meh. I used to be hardcore into that, when I was pretty mentally unstable and intensely unhappy. Now I react to the situation and go with what I want to do more than keep myself to predetermined rules, most of the time. It works better for me.

Control of environment is also very important...I keep my room very organized for the most efficient operation, and I really prefer the kitchen and living room organized the way I think is "right", which causes some conflicts and I know it's unreasonable. :blush:

I would choose life regardless though, that's just silly.

It actually makes me physically sick, it really bothers me. I will usually speak up in such situations, which is very rare for me.

I need to know what's going to happen in the near future. Otherwise it interferes with my control of the situation and I get unsettled. I do change things myself fairly frequently, it's only external instability that bothers me.

I want to be around them all the time. I want to know how their mind works, what makes them feel X in Y situation, what they think about different topics, why they do X thing in a weird way. But mostly I just want to be around them all the time and I'm happy when they're there, and think about them/miss them when they're gone. I guess physically would just be the whole lust thing, if it's a romantic connection.

I actually form quite strong bonds with people, when it comes to that. It's rare that I find a suitable person for this though, and I'm slow to trust.

Loyalty is pretty important to me. Like for instance, if someone is bitching about a friend of mine, even though I know they're just in a bad mood or whatever, I still have to defend my friend even though it just makes things worse.

I don't really have a definition for loyalty. I guess, it's just acting the same way behind someone's back as I would to their face, and sticking up for them when they're not around. I would give it to anyone I care about, but definitely to varying degrees.

I have contempt for one person who constantly talks in a patronizing, overbearing way that drives me up the wall. I have contempt for a girl in my classes who is constantly answering/asking questions in class and blatantly sucking up to the prof. I have contempt for people who are hypocritical. I have contempt for people who think they are smart when they are really full of shit. It varies.

I generally don't express it. I suppose it may come out accidentally in tone or looks. It definitely is expressed in my internal dialogue! I quite often insult people in my mind, I don't know why. When I'm arguing with someone I'm told that I have very expressive facial expressions of contempt( :laugh: )... I certainly feel contempt most of the time when arguing with someone (NOT debating, that's totally separate).

Wow that was long, I definitely rambled....anyway, hope that helps!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My generous STP gift for you guys to show my gratitude:

pettySTP.jpg

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
pt, I'm just curious, but reading through the other STPs responses, I can see common threads, yours stands out the most in terms of differences from the rest; a little more N in a sense, and a little J? Would this be due to influences living with other types who're more N and J?

* Not questioning your chosen type, but just wondering what the differences could be caused by?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
umm... Aelan, have you checked his type lately? ;)