• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The ultimate difference between ISTP and ESTP

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
(ooooh a group of sensors...cool....it's like being in a zoo. undercover :ninja:)

You're a Sensor too.
Come onnnnnn.....
Take off the iNtuitive Under Armour. :laugh:

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're a Sensor too.
Come onnnnnn.....
Take off the iNtuitive Under Armour. :laugh:

I'm sorry, if only i could...but there is not 1% sensor brain in me...;)....it's like you are a different species to me. :shrug: :)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
funny, because I have no difficulty understanding y'all :thinking:

I'm feeling prejudiced against here... as usual... why is it that I never have any trouble understanding N peoples and viewing them as equals and such but they always claim that I'm a different species? :thelook:

that's it FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That should clear the air. :biggrin:

it would if my facial expression in real life could adequately be portrayed on this site! :laugh:

and another note here... I fucking hate people who think that they are unique and special snowflakes and deserve something because of it... you aren't fucking owed anything... nobody is except for the right to live and the ability to do so- if you want something or want to be someone earn it :thelook:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
funny, because I have no difficulty understanding y'all :thinking:

+1, agreed.

I'm feeling prejudiced against here... as usual... why is it that I never have any trouble understanding N peoples and viewing them as equals and such but they always claim that I'm a different species? :thelook:

Methinks such remarks are likely those of an inexperienced, unwordly person...or possibly just some conceited motherfucker without a clue. One or the other. :newwink:

that's it FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :2ar15: :solidarity:

I think your pretty awesome whatev. :yes:

DB, where the hell have you been, dude?! :shock:
Nice to see you around again. :happy:

That should clear the air. :biggrin:

LOL!!! Works like a charm, every time!! :yim_rolling_on_the_

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION]... it's just that the damned kids these days all feel like they're unique, misunderstood and entitled... just like kids of ANY days :doh:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION]... it's just that the damned kids these days all feel like they're unique, misunderstood and entitled... just like kids of ANY days :doh:

LOL! At least all those damned kids are consistent! :laugh:

G

Ginkgo

I'm sorry, if only i could...but there is not 1% sensor brain in me...;)....it's like you are a different species to me. :shrug: :)

Does that mean you can see but you don't watch, and you can hear but you don't listen? :huh:

KDude

Afaik, ESFPs have more in common with ESTP. I might even say the same for ENJs too. They're kind of Se wannabes, but don't control it well once they get that way. Maybe ENTJ more than ENFJ. Usually they have some DUIs, a secret meth addiction, an arsenal of guns, or something extreme along those lines. At the same time, they manage to be workaholics. Like, one minute they're lost in New Orleans buying crack outside a bar, and the next their brokering deals at a financial firm (I ain't making this shit up either). ENFJs are like the good person with a bunch of dangerous friends or lovers. Exciting by association. Or maybe guilty by assocation.

Where was I going here? Oh yeah.. ISTPs otoh are not the walking party. Just like any other IP.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Most of the best friends I've ever had were ESTPs. I didn't know there were so many. :thelook:

I like ISTPs too, but they won't go out their way to socialize outside of school/work/etc.

That's a key difference, I think. The ESTPs will force assert themselves in your circle, ISTPs are more the lunch break chat types. It's a confirmation of the obvious. I vs. E.

I don't like to socialize during lunch I just like to eat and hope that no one bothers me. In the case that do bother me I will just stare at them for 30 seconds with a mouthful of food in my mouth.

KDude

I don't like to socialize during lunch I just like to eat and hope that no one bothers me. In the case that do bother me I will just stare at them for 30 seconds with a mouthful of food in my mouth.

I don't know if there's any pattern to my socializing. I've barely talked to anyone in person in a year. I don't bother to answer the phone either. And I delete my voice messages. But sometimes I get on social kicks. Like jix mentions lunch. I don't even have a job atm, but the last one I had I was treating people often and taking them out. The company is nice sometimes.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ahah yeah, it means 90% of the time I'm lost in my head and disconnected from tangible things. :) (but thank you for reminding me that I'm also a normal human being :))
Does that mean you can see but you don't watch, and you can hear but you don't listen? :huh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you do realize that you wandered in here and managed to piss people off by saying that they're too simple to understand because you're too special for our pathetically linear minds, don't you? :thelook:

whether you meant it that way or not, that's how it came across...

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I said pretty much this in an "Indigo Child" thread and got myself enough assholes torn to create a new anally-focused version of Hollywood.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
STPs are the ultimate rebels against the stupid dogmatic systems that program people into acting like mindless marching insect minions!