• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs and Details

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry for overloading the thread with so many posts but I just thought of something else, do any of you relate to finding the needed details about something in front of you, without consciously searching for them? Like it's a really broad and subconscious focus that takes everything in at once but without the details being conscious on their own but yet if you want to find something you pick it out right away :)

Eh I hope I made some sense

PS: possibly that's what Dario Nardi talks about when assigning a way of visual processing called abstract impression to some types

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am a function first, details second. So my first pass or 2 at something will be more function and crewd, but I have a very strong perfectionist side. It just takes a second chair to function.

S

Stansmith

Only when it comes to visuals or bodily comfort, I guess. When watching movies, even a person's gait, or the slightest micro movement or change in lighting has the ability to leave an impression on me.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm actually pretty oblivious to details in the real world. :shrug: I only pay attention when I actually care about what I'm looking at. Maybe that's a characteristic of having Sensing backed by Feeling?

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm actually pretty oblivious to details in the real world. :shrug: I only pay attention when I actually care about what I'm looking at. Maybe that's a characteristic of having Sensing backed by Feeling?

But do you still have an awareness of your environment, just on a more broad level?

I also only pay attention to finer details when I actually care more about something. Am I ESFP? :D

Cygnus

Screw details. Just slap some (substance) on it and it'll work.

But I do have a really good memory. I can recall information very well, but I don't remember images without mentally distorting them to a degree.