• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Sp's

jixmixfix

Permabanned
What's your favorite beer? for me I would have to say guinness in second comes Rickard's red, and then coors lite when I want to drink a water. :D

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
my favorite now is Belikin. it's pretty hard to find a beer in this country that's not Belikin. i like the simplicity of that.

belikin%202.JPG

Sol is another favorite of mine.
guinness is great! but i'm more of a lager guy.

Sol_Large.jpg

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
I'm from canada so...the beers may be different

yeah, and Quinlan has his crazy New Zealand beers.
i am most familiar with beers from Mexico and the southwest USA.

there is a beer from India called Kingfisher. my friends bought some and we drank it after i got my tattoo of a kingfisher.

2a647d2b80c16d932d12242ff6c2594f.jpg

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
A&W draft root beer.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cider is my usual portable alcohol. Most beers taste more or less the same to me (unappealing).

foolish heart

MBTI Type
ISTP
I usually try beer on tap that I haven't tried before, but other than that I prefer something hard either by itself or cut with fruit juice or scnapps

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh where to start? I like Heffeweizen, Strawberry Blonde, Mythos, the Red Beer from the Rock Bottom Brewery, Harps, Chocoalte Stout, Red Stripe, Fat Tire, Blue Moon...umm I think I'll stop now before I sound like a complete lush. :D

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
A&W draft root beer.

I loooooooooooooooooove root beer!!! :cheese:

I tried diet coke recently for the first time in a very long time...and dang, it's gross!!

But back on topic - I'm not a big fan of beer. I kinda like Abita's Purple Haze and their seasonal strawberry beer is pretty good too. I'll drink Corona with a lime.

Hm. That's all :D

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm going to have to join jeffster and say rootbeer.:)

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I loooooooooooooooooove root beer!!! :cheese:

I tried diet coke recently for the first time in a very long time...and dang, it's gross!!

But back on topic - I'm not a big fan of beer. I kinda like Abita's Purple Haze and their seasonal strawberry beer is pretty good too. I'll drink Corona with a lime.

Hm. That's all :D

ughhhh diet coke is disgusting ..... same with carona lol. I would stick with the root beer :D

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Rouge Brewerys in Oregon is the best. Among all the different brews they have my personal favorite is Hazelnut Brown Nectar, followed closely buy Dead Guy Ale. I was also a HUGE fan of Sam Adam's Autum Oktoberfest seasonal, but last season they changed it and it wasn't as good :( Why ya gotta go messing with perfection?

2637472443ebc585741co.jpg

rogue20dead20guy20ale20.jpg

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
anymore rootbeer or ginger beer :)

back when I did drink...

mcewansAle.jpg

Robert%20The%20Bruce%20Scottish%20Ale.jpg

anchor-porter.gif

for a few... dark beers are the best :yes:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh where to start? I like Heffeweizen, Strawberry Blonde, Mythos, the Red Beer from the Rock Bottom Brewery, Harps, Chocoalte Stout, Red Stripe, Fat Tire, Blue Moon...umm I think I'll stop now before I sound like a complete lush. :D

TOO LATE

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
boddingtons-pub-ale.jpg

alcohol_red_stripe-10305.jpg

pilsner.jpg

How can anyone even begin to talk about beer without mentioning Prague? :p