• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] SFP Stuff

wolfy

awsm
Thanks Halla, nice idea...post sfp stuff ...

I'll just kick it off with the obvious...

dscn0490Small.jpg

117093841_6b05bec8f4_oSmall.jpg

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
thanks to past ISFP avatars and KDude's first word.... :whistling:

tb_mecsek_yellow_flower.jpg

KDude

i'm questioning my type again. maybe i'm istp now.. because i'm like paris hilton, and an ectomorph.

wolfy

awsm
I changed the thread to sfp and no, I didn't rip the idea from Halla. Okay, I did, but it was creative commons. Just ask him.

wolfy

awsm
i'm questioning my type again. maybe i'm istp now.. because i'm like paris hilton, and an ectomorph.

Why don't you just post a pic of Paris Hilton and be done with it? What would forum life be like without type questioning?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For my SFP Peeps: :cool:

The Ultimate ESFP Performance Hall:
theatre-stage.jpg

ISFP Showing Off Affection Skillz:
the-one11.jpg

KDude

ESTPs are good at those grand romantic gestures I think. :cheese:

I like her glasses.. but i got black jackie-o's. not white. i would not wear a flower imprinted dress though (or any dress for that matter)

young-paris-hilton07060601.jpg

KDude

i also like steve stevens, ridiculous hair, christmas, marshall amps, and blue seude shoes

SteveStevens1.jpg

KDude

Clowns
clownexplosion.jpg

Artistic workspaces
kennyscharfcosmiccavern.jpg

Good folks who still think for themselves (or is that peer pressure i'm seeing? :laugh:)

religionnunssmoking.jpg

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
[YOUTUBE="nS4giqtbRBM"]nS4giqtbRBM[/YOUTUBE]