• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] XSTP Stuff!!! :-)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We should make a park for XSTP types.
1) roller coasters must be at least twice as long as most coasters are today.
2) super fast lines. lines that are so fast, that if you can run fast enough, you could finish the ride, run to the start and get on in less than 5 minutes. (Imagine how long we'd keep the high constantly going!!!)
2.1) the rides will also be arranged so that the next ride is at the exit of the ride you just finished. None of this roaming thru the whole park to find the friggin' start of the line.
3) at least half of the coasters will have upside down loops, vertical drops of 50+ feet...
4) about a quarter of them will get you splashed with water (possibly dyed. wear thrift store clothes! or don't...take home a souvenir of sorts! bwahaha)
5) the seats will be comfy, so even if you got dragged along by your way-cool friend you'll enjoy sitting on the rides!

And for people who hate coasters lamers....there will be a large field for water balloon fights, another area for paintball wars, yet another for go cart races and the last will be a gigantic pool with crazy diving areas and massive waves to play in.

Feel free to add to my park :D

6) Full bar in all roller coaster lines in case we get thirsty from all that hard work riding roller coasters.

7) Doctor's office on site in case we need a note to miss work the next day and stay longer.

8) Archery range, shooting range, Build Your Own Extreme Fireworks booth, and of course White Water Rapids + 500 foot tall zipwire rides to get you from satellite parking to the main park all included in admission price.

:newwink:

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
Oh, we could have valet parking (also included with the cost of admission), but a zipwire to the rides sounds awesome!!

In the case that the rides cannot be arranged one after the other, the rides will also have zipwires between them!

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, we could have valet parking (also included with the cost of admission), but a zipwire to the rides sounds awesome!!

Valet parking! :shock: Duhhhhh, Alex! :doh:

Of course we need valet parking. :yes:

All valets will have to be swimwear models, female and male of course, to cater to our diverse case mix of STP heathens guests.

May we park your car???
gushue_swimwear_models2.jpg

Maam, would you like your car waxed while you're at the park?
male-swimwear-models-03.jpg

In the case that the rides cannot be arranged one after the other, the rides will also have zipwires between them!

Now that is some dope shit right there!

Sequentially arranged rides for the linear tracts of the park, and horizontal zip wire connectors. :nice:

You should be able to buy waterballons to drop from the zipwires onto guests on the ground, right? :laugh:

And for the most extreme guests we could have a big target in the parking lot where they can be dropped from a plane to performa a HALO skydive jump and land on the target, right? :thinking:

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Here is my addition:

Snap-On Tools
Expensive, top-of-the-line tools. I buy craftsman because they are cheap, but as soon as I scrape some money together, or the deal of the century pops up on craigslist...

snapon.jpg

Oh, and I have a favorite Mercedes too!

2059692798_e29dff9a88.jpg

I had a chance to buy an older Unimog here in the states (there are not many in the U.S.) and I kick myself every day for not selling my piece of crap car and just doing it.

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
Yeah, STP got all the cool stuff while SFP got the lame!!

KDude

it's all Se percieving taste, right? :D

Except the toolboxes. y'all can keep that as an exclusive ;)

KDude

hilarious..

i'd like to borrow the awesome pup.. keep the hoff though :D

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Just post pictures of rock climbing, motorcyling, and a shooting range. :cheese:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Crunk%20Rock%20Frt.jpg

animal-magnetism-1980.jpg

enooorme-cannette-de-biere.jpg

piscine-bieres.jpg

357Magnum018jpg.jpg
3229561371_a9ffbf11a7.jpg

Summer
Tom-RdS1267-2.jpg

Winter
151136-chenille-crampons-arrondis-permet-snow.jpg

All the year
hell-ride-tarantino1.jpg

Tome1.jpg

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even better: a pic of a hot babe shooting a gun off the back of a Harely riding up Mount Everest?

I think that would give me a case of priapism! :shock:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^The man who seduced green alien women is the ULTIMATE ESTP! :worthy:

foolish heart

MBTI Type
ISTP
This thread needs more introverted flavor :newwink:

Your ride...
HelicopterLanding2.jpg

Your pad...
truckee_loghome.jpg

For fun...
caribou-animal_7278.jpg

+
mathewsz7.jpg

after a long day of chasing animals in the forest
barmaid.jpg

some late night entertainment
hitting+golf+balls.jpg

private.jpg

oh, yeah... that hits the spot. happy endings? nah im just kidding, you're fired. im still kidding, haha. but seriously, get out of here and send in my bar maid.
massage-therapy-benefits.jpg

catch some zzzs.
182-lodge-suite-bedroom.jpg