• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTP and Pets

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The MBTI ISTP I know is slowly gathering a zoo, it's awesome! :D

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Also every time I pick him up he kinda puts his arms around my neck and hugs my neck. :cool:

I've only had one cat in my life. I'm more of a dog person.

When 'bastian was a kitten. He'd jump up on my bed while I was sleeping and lick my nose. I'd wake up and look like Rudolph, it'd be bright red.

One morning, the kitten fell asleep across my face. Covered my nose and my mouth I couldn't breath, laying there sleeping.

Impulse and instinct reaction my arms and hands converged and shoved forward in my sleep! Kitten flew across the room as I sat up in bed and watched in horror as eh' hit the wall. Kitten was perfectly ok, and I sat there upright in bed spitting fur out of me mouth. Fur flew! :doh:

When I'd watched TV, laying out on the sofa. Here comes 'bastian. Stretchs out along side me on his back with his head on my shoulder...purring and sleeping.

In the mornings it'd drive me crazy to have the cat jump in the shower. So I'd start the shower five minutes before I'd get in and shoo him out, then dry him off.

He'd growl like a dog and play fetch almost better than any dog.

Awesome dude, which he'd come when I'd call for "dude" or by almost any version of his name. aka "Too much fur for any one ass." That was one of his many names.

He's been gone for a couple of years now, a fox took him out. Best pet I ever had...never want another cat at all. But open to if an SO has one.