• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Who is a good partner for the female ISTP ???

Have at it...

• Total voters

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Haha, I love to cook! No wonder ISTP female & ENFP male is such a great match! :D

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you see guys ISTP ladies are just too lazy too cook a proper meal for a man:devil:

Seriously. This is how my ENTP tricked me into a relationship and first got me to stay over at his place all the time. He just kept a steady supply of homemade guacamole, dinners, and booze.

The ENFP I previously dated was an awesome cook too :yes:

blucie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Thanks for the poll! How did you do it?

KDude

hmm i got intp. i'll take care of S, i guess :cool:

INTP - The Architect
You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Took the test again: ENFJ.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I took the test and it said ISTJ, but that might be the result of me being very pleased with my ISTJ :laugh:

and the male ESFJ I had was awesome MDP... he combined warmth and kindness with a ton of masculinity (an army ranger who hikes, bikes and rock climbs in his free time... and is a fantastic cook)... perhaps I should send him your way :devil:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took the test and it said ISTJ, but that might be the result of me being very pleased with my ISTJ :laugh:

and the male ESFJ I had was awesome MDP... he combined warmth and kindness with a ton of masculinity (an army ranger who hikes, bikes and rock climbs in his free time... and is a fantastic cook)... perhaps I should send him your way :devil:

:drool: :yes:

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
I don't know about the male ISTP - female xxxx dynamic, but as a female, my vote goes to ESTJ or ENTP.

My first love was an ENTP. I'm very attracted to you guys. :wubbie: It's typically not reciprocated, though, damn it.

I just like extroverts in general. It's very difficult for another introvert to hold my interest.

O

Oberon

2553253278_65c1412628_z.jpg

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Well, as an xNTP male married to an ISxP female, we're pretty happy together. Yes, she does the maintenance on our cars. However, I make about six times her income and provide our standard of living. On my dime, we go to some fairly luxurious spots, and she seems to like this.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
hahahaha. you boys.

i'm sure it's because a lot of guys are intimidated. a woman, that's quiet, strong, and most likely to change the oil for the boyfriend/husband... they definitely need a strong, smart, confident man, no matter the type. even the strongest girl wants to feel like a princess. they just need someone that can match them and make them feel that way.

My ISTP ex changes her own oil. Fixes brakes too. Races bikes, runs 25 miles per week, and is in medical school. She is no princess, but loves to be pampered. and she does intimidate men!

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very good results with ENTJ - I tend to think enneagram matters. The left side seems to understand the left side better. The right side seems to think they are the healthier, "more evolved" side, who need to help us get to the other side lol (irl anyways, not sure about here). I think that both sides have a difficult time respecting one another, as each have different traits they look for in people that just don't exist in the other side. In essence, both sides need to exist. So technically, I would look for enneagram first, mbti second.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The Jennifer Aniston pillow. :laugh:

What works for me is ESTJs. I find they are not intimidated by me but they have enough confidence to make me feel like a woman. ISTP women are contradictions and hard to handle but easy to care for. For me, ESTJs seem to have read the owner's manual but everyone is different and what they're looking for is different. I agree with ICUP that enneagram has a lot to do with it.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
My ISTP ex changes her own oil. Fixes brakes too. Races bikes, runs 25 miles per week, and is in medical school. She is no princess, but loves to be pampered. and she does intimidate men!

BUT: As bad-ass as my ex is, she is also pretty fragile underneath too. The tough ones seem to have more to hide, I guess...

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
ENFPs are supposed to be the ISTPs dual...