• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP Opinion on Ne'ers?

What is your general reaction to specified behavior?

• Total voters

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ne annoys the fuck out of me. It's like...WTF!! ...how the hell did you get from A to XIII? :shock:
Would you feel more comfortable if I explained it to you? ;)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Doesn't the smoke smell great? :holy:

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I voted for general dislike...

And after reading the iNtuitive responses, I stand confirmed. I find the posts completely boring and argumentative for the sake of being argumentative. Almost all of them classify as "tl;dr" for me.

Sure, some "what if" questions are fun...but all the freaking time? No thanks.

Oh, and it was. :newwink:

He had an accent, which was cute at first too. 4 months later I fled. Thankfully he had to return to Germany shortly after.
I like that escape!!

Also, nice poster :D

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Well, I don't like all other Neers. I had a frenemy a long time ago, she was ENFP as well and she was asking these What if-questions all the time. In the beginning it was fun, but answering "What would you do if the government decided to ban clothes?" after answering 2000 of them, it gets really annoying. Vut I think there are more annying things about Ns in general. Once I listened to a conversation between five Ns (two INFPs, an ENTJ, an INFJ and a ENFJ), which was about harmony. I couldn't really stand listening to it for long. I like how Ss are more concrete and don't waste time speculating about the theory behind unimportant abstract things.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
At home:

"What if police suddenly came crashing in, what would you do?"

Would you get tired if these kind of things are always asked?

ahhh are you suggesting that people obsessed with zombie apocalypse scenarios are Ne?

oh no god i am not related to them :dont: :alttongue:

anyway as an N i really appreciate S observation skills and memory. i might get the "atmosphere" but detail, not so much... lol

in defense of what-if scenarios... what if it really did happen?! i would want to be prepared if the police suddenly came crashing in. so many things can feasibly happen! except the zombie apocalypse, that's just no.

Ne annoys the fuck out of me. It's like...WTF!! ...how the hell did you get from A to XIII? :shock:

yeah the problem is sometimes we don't really know either :D

but if XIII is right/useful, which $50 says it is... the pragmatist in me (do NFPs have those? Te, i guess) says go with it

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm an Ne'er, and I can really connect with other Ne'ers. But I'm not that into what if questions unless they have a purpose. Like that "What would you do if the government decided to ban clothes?" sample question Saint Kat used a couple posts ago. It serves no purpose. Actually I fully agree with that post. Why discuss an abstract thought (like harmony) if it doesn't serve a purpose.

At the same time though, I use it to connect things going on all around me. And I can get quite abstract. And connect A to XIII. But I wont necessarily discuss these with others unless they can follow along. Or I dish it out in small doses. Which is why it's refreshing to be around a fellow Ne'er sometimes because I can jump around with different ideas and be abstract and the other person is like :yay: :holy: and not :blink: :wtf: .

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, Oh my god....... Ne'ers, are you going to let these, these conniving little Se'ers down grade the precious thing that is Ne, I swear, I don't know what the world is coming to, hey, what if the world was made of cotton candy, how much would it weigh, how dense would it be, would gravity be weaker, how long would it take to eat it? Hey, what if......................, I forgot what I was about to say.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
those hypothetical situations don't serve any purpose? Are you afraid to waste your precious and serious time here on earth or something? Those hypothetical situations are fun to talk about, even if they are "what if x"

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
those hypothetical situations don't serve any purpose? Are you afraid to waste your precious and serious time here on earth or something? Those hypothetical situations are fun to talk about, even if they are "what if x"

Yeah, I was making fun of Ne just for that. :D SARCASM

KDude

Fair warning though, if you stumble on a good idea, I'm gonna grab you and we're gonna DO IT. :cool:

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fair warning though, if you stumble on a good idea, I'm gonna grab you and we're gonna DO IT. :cool:

NO, NO, DON'T, NEVER DO IT, IT WOULD TURN IT FROM MANY POSSIBILITIES TO ONE ACTUALITY, NO, NO, DON'T RUIN Ne FUN FUN.

KDude

NO, NO, DON'T, NEVER DO IT, IT WOULD TURN IT FROM MANY POSSIBILITIES TO ONE ACTUALITY, NO, NO, DON'T RUIN Ne FUN FUN.

Kane Kramer's Ne created a f'in MP3 player in 1979.

IXI.jpg

You know what? That's sad! (he lost his patent to the public domain in the 80's btw). Ideas need actualization.. not all of them.. but..