• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] The Official Almost Nobody Hates An xSTP Thread

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
do you like to put fish sticks in your mouth?
i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_again.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, he's probably trying to get back at you for the hug attack. ;)

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First of all:

I RETUUUUURN DUN DUN DUNNNNN.

I didn't have internet for a long time but that's fixed now.

And now to dig back into the beginning of this thread to answer something completely relevent to something in my life right now.

It's quite refreshing for me: xSTP's won't stand for people trying to take advantage of me, I've noticed. They get so protective of me, it's really cute and sweet :D

Yeah...so, some shit just went down betwen myself, my ISFJ and an ESFJ friend who pulled some major, I repeat MAJOR no-no bullshit on my baby. She caused some drama that was in truth the fault of all three of us, herself included, but she blamed it entirely on him and wouldn't let it go until he agreed that it was completely his fault -- no, it wasn't even that simple. She made him grovel and say over and over again how wrong he was, and how sorry he was, and how he would make sure it never happened again, just so she would stop ranting and so he could feel like everyone was happy and everything was okay again.

I found out about this after-the-fact. He insisted that he was fine and that he could handle it, but I know him better than that. He was raw inside over what she had made him do. Making an ISFJ feel guilty and then aggressively rubbing their face in it is like stomping on a puppy.

Suffice it to say that I dealt with the problem. Oh, did I ever deal with it. My ISFJ is still in shock over the things that came out of my mouth. He said he now has a personal understanding of what the term "rapid dominance" means.

Anyway...love you ISFJs, you're absolutely adorable, and you deserve to have someone get all protective of you. :heart:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want a ISFJ damzelle in distress to save!:D And then fuck.:devil:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First of all:

I RETUUUUURN DUN DUN DUNNNNN.

I didn't have internet for a long time but that's fixed now.

And now to dig back into the beginning of this thread to answer something completely relevent to something in my life right now.

Yeah...so, some shit just went down betwen myself, my ISFJ and an ESFJ friend who pulled some major, I repeat MAJOR no-no bullshit on my baby. She caused some drama that was in truth the fault of all three of us, herself included, but she blamed it entirely on him and wouldn't let it go until he agreed that it was completely his fault -- no, it wasn't even that simple. She made him grovel and say over and over again how wrong he was, and how sorry he was, and how he would make sure it never happened again, just so she would stop ranting and so he could feel like everyone was happy and everything was okay again.

I found out about this after-the-fact. He insisted that he was fine and that he could handle it, but I know him better than that. He was raw inside over what she had made him do. Making an ISFJ feel guilty and then aggressively rubbing their face in it is like stomping on a puppy.

Suffice it to say that I dealt with the problem. Oh, did I ever deal with it. My ISFJ is still in shock over the things that came out of my mouth. He said he now has a personal understanding of what the term "rapid dominance" means.

Anyway...love you ISFJs, you're absolutely adorable, and you deserve to have someone get all protective of you. :heart:

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

*run and tackle hugs you*

Welcome back! Sorry to hear how things went down. I was starting worry that something bad had happened :puppy_dog_eyes: But it seems your OK, minus this little snafu.

Yeah, I've noticed that whenever someone is being incredibly mean or unfair to me, how some of my friends or acquaintances (people I barely speak too!) will come to my defense, often ardently (particularly my STP friends). It's very touching and sweet. I'll put on a big tough guy, "I'm-a-big-boy-and-can-take-care-of-myself" front but I do very much appreciate it.

The thing is, I don't understand what instills such loyalty. I know why *I* often display such degrees of loyalty but I don't expect everyone to think like me. My friends I can understand but people I barely know or talk too? It's incredibly sweet but I just don't get it :huh:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's probably because we can see past the tough-guy act pretty easily and we know how easy it is for people to hurt you. For me, the brave face is part of what makes me feel so protective. I can't stand a person whining and wailing about how unfair everything is, but a person who tries to keep it confined to himself and doesn't want to drag others into it -- I respect the strength it takes to do that and it pisses me off that someone took advantage of you and damnit, unfairness in general just pisses me off. It's one thing if you work the system and you're clever about getting what you want, it's something else entirely when you exploit the vulnerabilities of another and make them feel bad to get what you want. That's just...unsportsmanlike.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's probably because we can see past the tough-guy act pretty easily and we know how easy it is for people to hurt you. For me, the brave face is part of what makes me feel so protective. I can't stand a person whining and wailing about how unfair everything is, but a person who tries to keep it confined to himself and doesn't want to drag others into it -- I respect the strength it takes to do that and it pisses me off that someone took advantage of you and damnit, unfairness in general just pisses me off. It's one thing if you work the system and you're clever about getting what you want, it's something else entirely when you exploit the vulnerabilities of another and make them feel bad to get what you want. That's just...unsportsmanlike.

:yes: I will even begin to protect an xSTJ.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
anyone who messes with MY istj is going to pay... I will happily threaten people for him :cool: