• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] The Official Almost Nobody Hates An xSTP Thread

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I'm copy catting, but it's true!

Almost nobody hates an xSTP...well unless they're a complete and total control freak and have experienced defeat by the hand of our sword. :smile:

Why I like to put up that silly "girly" smiley when I'm not a female I'll never know.

Must be my old age and natural eSTP transition. :huh:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We xSTPs are happy, artistic, inventive, and resourceful people with a natural tenacity to overcome significant obstacles with nerves of steel, while still adhering to our own understanding of the greater good.

Don't try to restrict our freedom, that's one issue with us.

But that is a small price to pay for all the good we do.

The bringers of joy, the life of the party, the "idea person" that saves the day when all else have given up. These are roles we play well, and are very hard to hate.

And if anyone does hate us, then guess what?

"Sour grapes much, BeeYatch?" :laugh:

Hail to the xSTPs!!! :rock:

Last edited:

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You kill me mah' xSTP brother.

One of my co-workers is currently experiencing the "Sour Grapes, BeeYatch?"

I've done nothing to him. Whatever rain is currently pouring on his solo parade...completely self-inflicted.

Don't feel sorry for him. Don't expect for others to see it.

All I can say is that if you're a manipulative control freak...steer clear of the xSTP's or prepare to find yourself kicked to a curb of your own making.

We'll wrestle that significant obstacle to the ground.

:yes:

Greater good! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You kill me mah' xSTP brother.

That sentiment is mutually expressed. ;)

One of my co-workers is currently experiencing the "Sour Grapes, BeeYatch?"

Awwww... Poor baby poo-poo pants...BooHoo.... :violin:

I've done nothing to him. Whatever rain is currently pouring on his solo parade...completely self-inflicted.

Do not recognize his self inflicted dis-array, conduct appropriate "CYA" (cover your ass) procedures, and build your objective file of indisputable evidnce as to who is wrong and who is right as you progress forward from here on out. You and I both know, it's not a matter of IF the shit hits the fan...it's a matter of WHEN. :doh:

Don't feel sorry for him. Don't expect for others to see it.

Everyone hates #1. BooHoo.

All I can say is that if you're a manipulative control freak...steer clear of the xSTP's or prepare to find yourself kicked to a curb of your own making.

You and I need to talk as to how I have had to implement this skill set over the past year. You have no idea. You will love it though, as I am pretty damn sure you would have done similarly as I have, and come out on top of the whole debaucle smelling like a rose. :laugh:

We'll wrestle that significant obstacle to the ground.

"Whatis best in life xSTP?"

"Crush your enemises, see themn driven before you, and the lamentations of theirt women (Conan the Barabarian)...and oh yeaahh, get me some Brusters Birthday Cake Ice Cream, I am hungry!!! :pumpyouup:

:yes:

Greater good! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We know how to wield this in the course of making our own agenda come to fruition better than any others. I embrace this parto f my existence, as because of it I have far more friends than enemies. I love people, and the people I have benefitted understand that I helped them out of genuine human concern, and it has changed them for the better, and they are now doing it themselves, and that is the best repayment I could ever ask for. :newwink:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Bahaha, so true.
Sounds like a girl at work. I play her game, but just wait until she has my trust. :devil:

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
omfg! Hell yes! We are not alone!

I HATE people who play games. It's like an xSTP is not going to mess with you in the first freakn' place.

But if you choose to mess with one of us? Seems kind of silly to attempt to outfox the Fox. lol

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTPs are more hated than ISTPs.

I think us ISTPs are a little idealized. Or maybe peoples underestimate how jerky we can be. It sound like a sort of insult to me.:D

Don't they know that break up a relationship by a phone call or even an SMS is a decent practice for us?

Whatever, STPs are the greatest.:devil:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTPs are awesome. :smoke:

ISTPs are alright too.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've yet to meet an xSTP that I haven't ended up getting along with swimmingly. You guys are teh bestz! :wubbie:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are lucky. Every xSTPs love ISFJs.:)

See a famous ISTP/ISFJ couple for example:D:
fifthelement15.jpg

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yeah, I'm copy catting, but it's true!

Almost nobody hates an xSTP...well unless they're a complete and total control freak and have experienced defeat by the hand of our sword. :smile:

Why I like to put up that silly "girly" smiley when I'm not a female I'll never know.

Must be my old age and natural eSTP transition. :huh:
So true. You guys are effortlessly popular and easy to relate to with your laid back, friendly attitudes. :yes:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Some ESTPs piss some people off or some people get easily pissed and/or jealous of ESTPs.

ISTPs are not as obvious as ESTP but it seems rare for anyone to hate them unless those poorsports who have been bested by an ISTP and carry a sore spot because of it.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
This is the best argument for me not being an ISTP, because I'm pretty sure most people don't like me at all.

KDude

Yeah, I don't get the point of this thread. Why? :laugh: STPs can be awesome.. but there are plenty of ESTPs with very short term agendas. And they aren't just disliked by "control freaks". If I had to analyze it, all the impulsive, obsessed with winning behavior of an ESTP can go wrong, and just be narcissitic and dominating. The ones without guidance are just going to tell themelves how effective it all is too, and keep doing it.

wolfy

awsm
I met an estp that annoyed me because he was obsessed with winning. It annoyed me because it was the same territory I was obsessed with winning.

I usually get along well with xstps.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:unsure: I'm not obsessed with anything that isn't edible... or that isn't sex (and I keep that restricted to sex with my SO)... winning really isn't the object of playing to me... having FUN is the object of playing! :holy:

However, I'm not always so sure that I'm the biggest fan of me because I KNOW all of my flaws (laughs at inappropriate times, can be incredibly lazy if the urge strikes, likely to touch hot stoves and be surprized that they are hot, forget to think things through- relying on my ability to think on my feet instead, love of knocking arrogant people down a peg, tendancy to play dumb, horribly protective of friends and family, to the point where if you cross them I get vengeance for them, and it's not pretty :ninja:)

I can think of two people who dislike me, they have both been on the receiving end of me getting vengeance on them for something- both had it coming by anyone's standards :cheese:

wolfy

awsm
:unsure: I'm not obsessed with anything that isn't edible...

...horribly protective of friends and family, to the point where if you cross them I get vengeance for them, and it's not pretty :ninja:)

You seem obsessed with your family. Are they edible?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I hope not! that's just a sense of loyalty... I use that as my redeeming feature :newwink:

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love stps too :D

But I don't think you can trust someone with absolutely zero enemies! :D