• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] The Official Almost Nobody Hates An xSTP Thread

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
I don't know if this is common between all ISTPs but I notice we don't like being hugged...in fact, our instinctive reaction is "back off!"

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I don't know if this is common between all ISTPs but I notice we don't like being hugged...in fact, our instinctive reaction is "back off!"

Lol, I don't like being hugged either.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love being hugged. :cry:

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Yup, more than true that...except.

uh, no I'm not telling that story. :blush:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've bitched around here about the horrors of being hugged by people I don't know all that well... or basically, the rule is, if I'll sleep with you, I'll happily hug you, otherwise it's because you initiated it and I'm being polite :blush:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
xSTP HUG ATTACK!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:static:

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
in my eyes, somebody approaching you w/ their arms outstretched to hug you is the equivalent of a zombie about to attack you

in which case crowbars and shotguns are warranted

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so