• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP's what's your favourite FIFFA world cup team?

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I would say Italy only because my background is Italian which includes both my parents.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Slovakia because my background is half-Eastern European.

And on June 24, 2010 @ 10:00 AM ET

I'll be sending some e-tissue to Jix, right after Slovakia kicks the Italian team's *ss :)

Last edited:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Brazil, because I got into the sport while I was staying in the country and went to quite a few games when I was down there... something about the enthusiasm for the game there was incredibly appealing and I feel good about supporting the team that drew me into the sport and that means so much to so many people :)

KDude

The Lakers.

Oh wait :tongue:

Umm... :thinking: I like kicking soccer balls around, but I haven't watched the world cup. I like Argentine wine.. maybe I'll pick them.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Default answer = Germany, as 3/4 of my genetics are German, and I was born there.

Favorite team this World Cup = Argentina, because the guys on their bench are as good as the first string players on many other teams. Plus, I saw them kick Nigeria's ass about a week ago, and I think they are taking this very seriously, and have a damn good chance of winning this year.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Slovaki because my background is half-Eastern European.

And on June 24, 2010 @ 10:00 AM ET

I'll be sending some e-tissue to Jix, right after Slovaki kicks the Italian team's *ss :)

pshhh right back at you buddy ;)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Whoever is the biggest underdog.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
pshhh right back at you buddy ;)

soccer-wcup-group-f-slovakia-2010-4-3-3-41-0.jpg

o_O I got jer' football right here buddy! :thelook:

Can the Italian girls come out to play? :smooch:

Roach

MBTI Type
ISTp
Netherlands and although my mom is from the UK I feel nothing for the players that play for England besides the fact that they have been playing really bad the past few years.

Hup Holland hup !

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My 3 favourites team are Ghana, Germany, Netherland, in that order.:yes:

Netherland have impressed me today. They deserve to win. Brasil is not that stuff anymore.

GO GHANA! GO GERMANY!!!:party2:

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think so for world cup champs. ;)

I'd gloat on having Slovakia elimintate the Italians. But we were the underdogs, especially after the defeat by Paraguay.

So I'll just offer to share my beer for you to cry in. :emot-emo:

:D

Last edited:

soccerjunkie1996

MBTI Type
IxTP
Really late to this, but I like the U.S. because I'm American and love(d) the tenacity of our squad this year, and the way we just seemed to work well as a team. I picked Spain to win it all because I love the way they play (short passing and lots of possession) and they have an insanely good midfield (well okay, and good pretty much everything else too). I also like Germany, there's nothing quite like watching a well organized team play, and their counter attacking ability is amazing.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Germany crushing Argentina, that was a beautiful thing!
i have been rooting for Germany -- like Halla, i have German blood in these veins, and German pride. :thumbup: