• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISTP's-INTP's

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think I'll ever seem sufficiently threatening and sinister to ANYONE who's seen that video... or to anyone in real life :sadbanana:

I dont ever think a female ESTP can be threatening. They are the people who get mad at you, give you a look and you cant help but laugh at the forced mad face:D

I dont talk to cameras...sorry...or I maybe I would think about posting a video like these.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dont ever think a female ESTP can be threatening. They are the people who get mad at you, give you a look and you cant help but laugh at the forced mad face:D

I dont talk to cameras...sorry...or I maybe I would think about posting a video like these.

I don't know about that. I dated an ESTP female once, that chased down and beat the living crap out of a man that stole her purse.

By the time the cop arrived, the man was begging to go to jail...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know about that. I dated an ESTP female once, that chased down and beat the living crap out of a man that stole her purse.

By the time the cop arrived, the man was begging to go to jail...

I meant normal circumstances. SP Rage is not a good thing

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmmmm, I think I'm still an N.

wasn't saying that you weren't... I was saying compare your ENTP to that ESTP for a good comparison :yes:

and there's nothing wrong with chasing down an asshole who steals your purse! they have it coming and need to be made SORRY! :steam:

however, it's usually pretty hard to make me mad because I tend to laugh too easily :doh:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

That was mainly for me. Typing out loud. I doubt my type daily, or should I say I make sure I'm the same type daily.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
mine are pretty much the only ESTP videos on the site :)thelook: @ any other ESTPs)... but you can compare and contrast in the videos thread to figure things out! :cheese:

the biggest difference is that I'll look straight at the camera while talking and more awareness of surroundings and the present... you don't notice that as much with the Ne people :yes:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want to hear from your perspectives the differences you notice between ISTP's and INTP's however slight.

A big key to telling the difference between these types is sense of humor. INTP humor is very identifiable.

Good call. It's hard to interact with nothing in front of you.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[youtube="KjIXA2S0BeA"]INTP[/youtube]
Is that someone here?! The lack of facial expression is astonishing! Is this a common INTP thing? (I watched the videos on mute so I can't comment about what they were saying) edit: the second video is a little more animated, so maybe it's just a fluke

My face is overly expressive, it's hard to hide things or lie :/

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
MDP2525 has a video somewhere...

I don't remember if there were any other istp vids from this site.

For that matter, there really weren't a whole lot on youtube at all. As I pointed out in my video's description, I'm normally not so animated. A lot of people commented that I seemed more extroverted than introverted.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

For that matter, there really weren't a whole lot on youtube at all. As I pointed out in my video's description, I'm normally not so animated. A lot of people commented that I seemed more extroverted than introverted.

Nah, dude...that's an important element to the video.

ISTP's tend to be more extroverted than any other I type. We also become more ESTP as we age. ;)

That was my favorite part of the whole presentation. Which might help some ISTP's with stronger e's go now wait a minute. Maybe I can be an I vs. an E?

i.e. One of my ISTP friends that works in sales. He goes to sales meetings and they make him so tired he turns pail. :D

uh, plus when I watched your presentation I chucked to myself.

oh, look there's bamboo and he's "extroverting" holy, crap...I see some similar ticks as me. :p

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I don't know about you guys but I got bored really quick when the INTP started to talk:wacko:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Nah, dude...that's an important element to the video.

ISTP's tend to be more extroverted than any other I type. We also become more ESTP as we age. ;)

That was my favorite part of the whole presentation. Which might help some ISTP's with stronger e's go now wait a minute. Maybe I can be an I vs. an E?

i.e. One of my ISTP friends that works in sales. He goes to sales meetings and they make him so tired he turns pail. :D

uh, plus when I watched your presentation I chucked to myself.

oh, look there's bamboo and he's "extroverting" holy, crap...I see some similar ticks as me. :p

you're just a closet ESTP don't lie.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I guess one of the qualities that makes me an ISTP as oppose to an INTP is I like to make convos quick and not ramble on too much.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'd post that video but it's boring as hell. I will post this one. It's the product of a workplace dare I had to take. Word of warning there is some dirty language from co-workers, and a shrieking ESFP. So I turned the volume down.

YouTube

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I would also post a video but I feel I would have nothing to really say, other than "hey look at my i'm an ISTP".

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would also post a video but I feel I would have nothing to really say, other than "hey look at my i'm an ISTP".

[YOUTUBE="5zey8567bcg"]Typical ISTP Lumberjack Canadian[/YOUTUBE]

No worries, they already made a video to describe Canadian ISTP's :D