• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs, what are your AD&D Character Alignments?

What are your AD&D Character Alignments?

• Lawful Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lawful Neutral

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Lawful Evil

• Neutral Good

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Neutral

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Neutral Evil

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Chaotic Good

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Chaotc Neutral

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Chaotic Evil

• Total voters

KDude

actually, she's got a rep of being one of the most outspoken politically active democrat actresses. she barely performs anymore. she does a lot of speeches and fundraisers and "good" (in her mind).

wolfy

awsm
You'd think the majority would see themselves as Neutral Good. Is that just me projecting my bias?

KDude

Maybe. Personally I don't know what to think of the majority. I think your enneagram type is coming out maybe, not bias. :cool: 9's see the best in most people. I'm not sure I'm a 9.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Chaotically awesome (good)

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Typically play Neutral Evil. Neutral evil characters follow a policy of, "It's nothing personal, just business." They do what they can get away with and don't usually have moral objections to anything. Rogues are stereotyped as neutral evil, though assassins, rogue or not, often are.

Currently I'm playing a Chaotic Good Character. Chaotic good characters follow their conscience and try to help others, but without care for what's expected of their behavior. Elves are usually chaotic good.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Chaotic Neutral/ Neutral Evil / True Neutral Feel the most real to me. I guess I could be considered chaotic good, but I'm dubious.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The last time I took the test, I got Lawful Neutral which apparently no one else answered in the polls as before now. With me, I don't really feel a duty to do good and am not incline towards doing bad -- I think I heard Neutrals just care about having their freedom to make whichever choice. But I do rely on man-made rules to keep chaos from happening.