• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs, what are your AD&D Character Alignments?

What are your AD&D Character Alignments?

• Lawful Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lawful Neutral

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Lawful Evil

• Neutral Good

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Neutral

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Neutral Evil

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Chaotic Good

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Chaotc Neutral

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Chaotic Evil

• Total voters

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
dammit.... I wanted Macra steamed and dipped in butter! :steam:

wolfy

awsm
Visuals to aid you. For some reason, I can only think of blondes atm tho.

Is that Bleach? I haven't seen much of that. I think I fall into Neutral Good.

good-neutral-evil-20090322-200631.jpg

1233959812476Medium.jpg

n194307390318595821303ic2.jpg

Batman_AlignmentMedium.jpg

KDude

Is that Bleach? I haven't seen much of that. I think I fall into Neutral Good.

I changed the Bleach kid to Will Turner (figured people didn't watch a lot of anime), but Bleach is worth watching early on at least.

Chaotic Neutral ISFP. Values and feelings so cut off from society , you probably scare or worry everyone...but you're kinda cool anyways.

Namor208.jpg
879hg10.jpg

zhangzi.jpg
bella-swan.jpg

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Visuals to aid you. ;)

Neutral Good
buffy-spike-angel-buffy-the-vampire.jpg
Corey20Wolfe20Luke20skywalker.jpg

Chaotic
Messenger_story_Joan_of_Arc.jpg
2006_potc_dead_man_chest_029.jpg

Jeanne d'Arc is totally Lawful Good, damn, she fight for the king first and last! Will Turner is also a Lawful Good at the begining and Neutral Good at the end but never Chaotic. Luke is a pure Neutral Good but Buffy is clearly a Chaotic Good, always ready to challenge conventions rules and law in order to save the world. Also, Tank Girl is a Chaotic Neutral, but defenitely not Good in any sort.

KDude

17 yr old peasant girl in the 1400's, who says she talks to angels and the virgin mary and wants to lead an army...that's lawful? not by her era's standards, and not really by ours either. in my mind, she's a realistic example of a chaotic, individualistic person, regardless of some "king" rule (i guess i'm just saying that rule needs more flexibility in reality. fiction is different). and will is a pirate!..one who's willing to even part from jack if he feels like it.. anyways, you could be right about buffy..my judgement's a bit clouded cuz i was looking for male and female examples. and i guess if i'm gonna call bella swan unconvetional, then i may as well call buffy that too...she shagged not just one vampire, but two.

wolfy

awsm
I think Joan of Arc is Chaotic Good.
I think Will Turner is Neutral Good.
I think I am Neutral Good.

KDude

Are you trying to say youre a pirate? :cool:

I have a "chaotic neutral" streak, I guess, but I try my best to be "neutral good". I'd hate to explain it though.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
on the other hand, I would like to be more Lawfully Good... or at least Neutrally Good (maybe not even necissarily good!) because Chaotic and society don't seem to mix well... I just have a pathological need to rebel :blush:

KDude

Same here, but.. tbh, spiritual matters and stuff changed me, and kind of "indirectly" push me in line with some of society. not all of it, but there's enough meeting points between my "Fi" and Fe to do OK :cool:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
17 yr old peasant girl in the 1400's, who says she talks to angels and the virgin mary and wants to lead an army...that's lawful? not by her era's standards, and not really by ours either. in my mind, she's a realistic example of a chaotic, individualistic person, regardless of some "king" rule (i guess i'm just saying that rule needs more flexibility in reality. fiction is different).

Hum, yes OK.

Jeanne d'Arc: Neutral Good.

and will is a pirate!..one who's willing to even part from jack if he feels like it..
Yes, but very nice guy for a pirate. Fa to be as rebelious, ravenous and unconformist as the average pirate. Absolutely no love for Chaos. See thge difference with Jack Sparrow. Lisbeth Swan is a true Chaotic Good her.

anyways, you could be right about buffy..my judgement's a bit clouded cuz i was looking for male and female examples. and i guess if i'm gonna call bella swan unconvetional, then i may as well call buffy that too...she shagged not just one vampire, but two.

Yes, she's more on a Chaotic Good leanings, except when she date that Lawful Good of Riley. She's a little more neutral good here, but she definetly
turn Chaotic Good for ever after she destroys The Initiative.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Oh I am very happy to be a chaotic good. It seems to be a good combination for an antiwar protester!!!:D

on the other hand, I would like to be more Lawfully Good... or at least Neutrally Good (maybe not even necissarily good!) because Chaotic and society don't seem to mix well... I just have a pathological need to rebel :blush:

KDude

Hum, yes OK.

Jeanne d'Arc: Neutral Good.

Yes, she's more on a Chaotic Good leanings, except when she date that Lawful Good of Riley. She's a little more neutral good here, but she definetly
turn Chaotic Good for ever after she destroys The Initiative.

Cool.. yeah, just flip their position around. Makes enough sense.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chaotic Neutral
ESTP - Jack Sparrow, Tank Girl, Faith from BTVS, Conan, Tyler Durden, Achille
ESFP - Catwoman, Mick Jagger, Flash
ISTP - Riddick, Han Solo, Spike from BTVS, Angel Face from Fight Club, Matt from Death note, Marv from Sin City, Frank Zappa, The Beastie Boys
ISFP - Sarah Connor

Chaotic Good
ESTP - Robin Hood, Erin Brokovitch, Axl Rose, Hannibal Smith, Faceman, Peppermint Patty, Sonic the Edgehog, R2-D2, Sanji from One Piece, Calamity Jane
ESFP - Johnny Storm, Elvis Presley, Ekichi Onizuka, Namie from One Piece, Buffy
ISTP - Jack Bauer, Harry Callahan, Wolverine, Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing
ISFP - Thirteen from House M.D, Bella from Twilight, Wash from Firefly, Barbara Streisand, Alladin

Chaotic Evil
ESTP - Alex DeLarge, Beetlejuice
ESFP - ?
ISTP - Darth Maul, Junya Akutsu from Young GTO, Usama Bin Laden
ISFP - Leatherface, Eric Draven from The Crow, Sid Vicious

Neutral Good
ESTP - The Genie from Alladin, Merry from LOTR, Adam Ant, Thomas O'Malley from The Aristocats
ESFP - Wonder Woman, Hercule, Chewbacca, Cody Lambert
ISTP - Solid Snake, MacGyver, Legolas, Huey, Dewey & Louie
ISFP - Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Winnie The Pooh

KDude

lol, barbara streisand. uh, not my cup of tea and wouldnt disagree that she's isfp, but why put on that list? o_O There are so many better isfp examples (i mean, in the context of this d&d thing and all that)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She is very creative, independant and follow her whims without considerations for order. She is quite chaotic but not driven to accomplish good: Chaotic Neutral.