• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs, what are your AD&D Character Alignments?

What are your AD&D Character Alignments?

• Lawful Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lawful Neutral

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Lawful Evil

• Neutral Good

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Neutral

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Neutral Evil

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Chaotic Good

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Chaotc Neutral

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Chaotic Evil

• Total voters

KDude

Tank Girl is a Chaotic Good ESTP

tankgirl.jpg

Since we're talking James Bond.. Austin Powers. The Chaotic Good ESFP (with a Lawful Evil INTJ arche enemy no less :happy:)

austin%20powers.jpg

wolfy

awsm
I got chaotic neutral but chaotic good sounds closer to what I am like. Don't really know...

KDude

Well, I don't want to be too serious, but.. uh..

True Neutral (also known as Neutral Neutral) is the Character Alignment that takes no side. There are several ways this can manifest:
1.They are morally cowardly, compromisers, or opportunists.

As far as ISFP goes:
If the individual has values greater than herself, [introverted] feeling may express itself in valiant acts of selflessness. Turned in upon self, however, it becomes an unscrupulous, capricious enigma, capable even of heinous acts of deception and treachery.

I doubt you fit those descriptions.

But anyways, this is all kinda interesting to me because it illuminates just how shitty Fi can be (usually defaulted as a good thing..but it's not. It can be lazy, or scary, or heroic).

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, I don't want to be too serious, but.. uh..

True Neutral (also known as Neutral Neutral) is the Character Alignment that takes no side. There are several ways this can manifest:
1.They are morally cowardly, compromisers, or opportunists.

As far as ISFP goes:
If the individual has values greater than herself, [introverted] feeling may express itself in valiant acts of selflessness. Turned in upon self, however, it becomes an unscrupulous, capricious enigma, capable even of heinous acts of deception and treachery.

I doubt you fit those descriptions.

But anyways, this is all kinda interesting to me because it illuminates just how shitty Fi can be (usually defaulted as a good thing..but it's not. It can be lazy, or scary, or heroic).

DUDE. It's D&D.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Character’s Alignment

True Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

KDude

DUDE. It's D&D.

Damn straight, it's D&D. I'll cast a lightning bolt on you now. :glasses: Smartass. You need to stop being such a dismissive philistine. Or at least, learn to how to get away from discussions without trying to make people feel stupid, all because of your own inadequacy. That shit isn't going to fly with me. And I'm talking in general, man. I even lost someone on my friend's list once (and I had to gain them back again), simply because of that flippant "shortness" of yours. You hurt them in a more serious discussion. And you do not care. And it was like I was guilty by association.. I kid you not. For some reason, people see you as representing ISFPs, whether you know it or not. And that annoys me because as far as I'm concerned, you keep proving that you are the lowest common denominator of the type. Not anyone with some kind of.. unofficial leadership or what have you. I only posed the suggestion to you about "neutrality" because I wanted to appeal to your better side, and make you think whether you really do have values or not. Because I don't think you do. All you care about is breakfast tacos, I think.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Damn straight, it's D&D. I'll cast a lightning bolt on you now. :glasses: Smartass. You need to stop being such a dismissive philistine. Or at least, learn to how to get away from discussions without trying to make people feel stupid, all because of your own inadequacy. That shit isn't going to fly with me. And I'm talking in general, man. I even lost someone on my friend's list once (and I had to gain them back again), simply because of that flippant "shortness" of yours. You hurt them in a more serious discussion. And you do not care. And it was like I was guilty by association.. I kid you not. For some reason, people see you as representing ISFPs, whether you know it or not. And that annoys me because as far as I'm concerned, you keep proving that you are the lowest common denominator of the type. Not anyone with some kind of.. unofficial leadership or what have you. I only posed the suggestion to you about "neutrality" because I wanted to appeal to your better side, and make you think whether you really do have values or not. Because I don't think you do. All you care about is breakfast tacos, I think.

:huh:

KDude

Well, at least you didn't laugh. I hate clowns. :dry:

Good luck

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, at least you didn't laugh. I hate clowns. :dry:

Good luck

Couple things.

If you're actually interested in discussing this - whatever "this" is, go ahead and send me a PM. I will respond.

In the meantime, though, you could stop labelling yourself as an ISFP. Based on your posts, I think it's doubtful that it's your type anyway, and it has the doubly good effect of not having anyone associate you with me. :yes:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
woah... if you guys are going to get into a fight I'm going to have to calculate the odds and take bets you know... :thelook:

and of course take my own cut as well :cool:

and by the way... I think that you're BOTH ISFPs who are letting your Fi get in the way of rationality... there... the evil ESTP said it :devil: *draws target on her own back*

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a Chaotic good. It fits me really, really well. And I think that the alignments have real world merit as well. I'm surprised it hasn't been used more extensively like MBTI or the enneagram personally. Probably because it has to do with games.

This site is has really nice and extensive and accurate descriptions of the alignments- The Alignment System

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am Chaotic Neutral! The ultimate free-spirit! :)

wolfy

awsm
In the meantime, though, you could stop labelling yourself as an ISFP. Based on your posts, I think it's doubtful that it's your type anyway...

I see KDude as being strongly ISFP. You too, especially when you were more active.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
woah... if you guys are going to get into a fight I'm going to have to calculate the odds and take bets you know... :thelook:

Nah, I wasn't fighting. I got sucker punched. ;)

and by the way... I think that you're BOTH ISFPs who are letting your Fi get in the way of rationality... there... the evil ESTP said it :devil: *draws target on her own back*

FI SCHMI! Rationality is overrated.

I see KDude as being strongly ISFP. You too, especially when you were more active.

*shrug* KDude himself has questioned his type before, so it's not like it's been carved in stone. It just seems to me that the SPs I encounter are usually much more straightforward, whereas the K Man seems to beat around the bush and be vague about things a lot more.

But I dunno how old he is, he might have said but I forgot. Age may play a part in it too if he's young, because I remember I used to bottle things up more when I was younger and then have sudden outbursts the way KDude did here.

Back on topic, when I played D&D as a kid, there were only 3 alignments in the game: Lawful, Neutral, and Chaotic. And our DM didn't let any of us be anything but Lawful since the idea was we were a traveling party that all had to work together. One time my dwarf had a spell cast on him that made him Chaotic though. That was kinda fun. :)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have never played D & D in my life actually... too much sitting still and stuff for me :blush:

wolfy

awsm
...It just seems to me that the SPs I encounter are usually much more straightforward, whereas the K Man seems to beat around the bush and be vague about things a lot more.

...I remember I used to bottle things up more when I was younger and then have sudden outbursts the way KDude did here.

I'm still like that.

I think that ISFP are the most introspective and vague of the SPs. So it isn't surprising. In fact it only goes to prove it in my mind.

Back on topic, when I played D&D as a kid, there were only 3 alignments in the game: Lawful, Neutral, and Chaotic. And our DM didn't let any of us be anything but Lawful since the idea was we were a traveling party that all had to work together. One time my dwarf had a spell cast on him that made him Chaotic though. That was kinda fun. :)

I was reading about how they added more axis later on. I think I am Chaotic Good but I'd play Neutral Evil, sounds fun.

So, what type do you think best represents you?