• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs, what are your AD&D Character Alignments?

What are your AD&D Character Alignments?

• Lawful Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lawful Neutral

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Lawful Evil

• Neutral Good

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Neutral

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Neutral Evil

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Chaotic Good

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Chaotc Neutral

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Chaotic Evil

• Total voters

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
I took that once before and I got Neutral lol

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hum, ok, you are an ISTP 9w8 and a Neutral, just like Robert Chase, lol.

chase.jpg

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

:cheese::):D:smile:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You peoples are just slave of the do-gooder-zeal.:yes:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
no... I really WISH I was evil... I just have the horrible failing of actually LIKING people :cry:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
no... I really WISH I was evil... I just have the horrible failing of actually LIKING people :cry:

Maybe so...but SP paybacks are wicked evil living hell!

For the offending party. :devil:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I can like peoples too, but it's more easy for me to be a free thinker than let my kindness guide my actions.:D I can also be evil joyfully, but just with evil people (practice torture on a person is wrong, practice torture on a nazi is fun, for example). Sometimes I'am really concerned with peoples, sometimes absolutely not, depend of my mood, and I help them because it's fun not because I think it's my duty.:newwink:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well... obviously you're evil and have it coming if you piss off an SP enough for them to actually seek vengance against you :cheese:

and I consider myself doing GOOD when I strike out at evildoers :unsure:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well... obviously you're evil and have it coming if you piss off an SP enough for them to actually seek vengance against you :cheese:

Actually, yeah, this is my last results:devil::

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him.

Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil.

Chaotic evil beings believe their alignment is the best because it combines self-interest and pure freedom.

Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

It is good.

Actually, I think Chaotic Good is the best alignment, but I don't consider me as good for this time, tough I tend to be gradually more selfless as the time is passing. I could be a true chaotic good in a close future.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

It's funny how it works like that. SP's are patient. SP's are accepting. SP's are tolerant and kind.

SP's will generally give you three strikes, then you're f* out! :yes:

Better cover' jer butt and run like hell! When we're mad...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've gotten so damned nice in my increasing age that I've upped it to 7 strikes before I decide that someone has it coming :doh:

it's funny... we may be fun, but we're nicer than generally assumed (except for the chaotically evil SG above, though his scores on other tests would indicate that he's probably quite nice :whistling:)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've gotten so damned nice in my increasing age that I've upped it to 7 strikes before I decide that someone has it coming :doh:

it's funny... we may be fun, but we're nicer than generally assumed (except for the chaotically evil SG above, though his scores on other tests would indicate that he's probably quite nice :whistling:)[/

Argh! Right:doh:

I got the Antichrist at that test, though:http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/1196217-post36.html

But like for my Chaotic Evil result, I was hearing black metal when I passed the test, so, I guess that have influenced my answers a little.:D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Took the test seriously that time, I got Chaotic Good.:)

Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
hey... isn't chaotic good the realm of the anti-hero? :huh: