User Tag List

View Poll Results: What are your AD&D Character Alignments?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lawful Good

0 0%
  • Lawful Neutral

0 0%
  • Lawful Evil

0 0%
  • Neutral Good

4 16.67%
  • Neutral

9 37.50%
  • Neutral Evil

2 8.33%
  • Chaotic Good

5 20.83%
  • Chaotc Neutral

4 16.67%
  • Chaotic Evil

0 0%
First 45678 Last

Well, at least you didn't laugh. I hate clowns.

Good luck

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Well, at least you didn't laugh. I hate clowns.

Good luck
    Couple things.

If you're actually interested in discussing this - whatever "this" is, go ahead and send me a PM. I will respond.

In the meantime, though, you could stop labelling yourself as an ISFP. Based on your posts, I think it's doubtful that it's your type anyway, and it has the doubly good effect of not having anyone associate you with me.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

woah... if you guys are going to get into a fight I'm going to have to calculate the odds and take bets you know...

and of course take my own cut as well

and by the way... I think that you're BOTH ISFPs who are letting your Fi get in the way of rationality... there... the evil ESTP said it *draws target on her own back*
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm a Chaotic good. It fits me really, really well. And I think that the alignments have real world merit as well. I'm surprised it hasn't been used more extensively like MBTI or the enneagram personally. Probably because it has to do with games.

This site is has really nice and extensive and accurate descriptions of the alignments- The Alignment System
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

I am Chaotic Neutral! The ultimate free-spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    In the meantime, though, you could stop labelling yourself as an ISFP. Based on your posts, I think it's doubtful that it's your type anyway...
    I see KDude as being strongly ISFP. You too, especially when you were more active.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    woah... if you guys are going to get into a fight I'm going to have to calculate the odds and take bets you know...
    Nah, I wasn't fighting. I got sucker punched.

and by the way... I think that you're BOTH ISFPs who are letting your Fi get in the way of rationality... there... the evil ESTP said it *draws target on her own back*
    FI SCHMI! Rationality is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I see KDude as being strongly ISFP. You too, especially when you were more active.
    *shrug* KDude himself has questioned his type before, so it's not like it's been carved in stone. It just seems to me that the SPs I encounter are usually much more straightforward, whereas the K Man seems to beat around the bush and be vague about things a lot more.

But I dunno how old he is, he might have said but I forgot. Age may play a part in it too if he's young, because I remember I used to bottle things up more when I was younger and then have sudden outbursts the way KDude did here.

Back on topic, when I played D&D as a kid, there were only 3 alignments in the game: Lawful, Neutral, and Chaotic. And our DM didn't let any of us be anything but Lawful since the idea was we were a traveling party that all had to work together. One time my dwarf had a spell cast on him that made him Chaotic though. That was kinda fun.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I have never played D & D in my life actually... too much sitting still and stuff for me
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    ...It just seems to me that the SPs I encounter are usually much more straightforward, whereas the K Man seems to beat around the bush and be vague about things a lot more.

...I remember I used to bottle things up more when I was younger and then have sudden outbursts the way KDude did here.

I'm still like that.

I think that ISFP are the most introspective and vague of the SPs. So it isn't surprising. In fact it only goes to prove it in my mind.

Back on topic, when I played D&D as a kid, there were only 3 alignments in the game: Lawful, Neutral, and Chaotic. And our DM didn't let any of us be anything but Lawful since the idea was we were a traveling party that all had to work together. One time my dwarf had a spell cast on him that made him Chaotic though. That was kinda fun.
    I was reading about how they added more axis later on. I think I am Chaotic Good but I'd play Neutral Evil, sounds fun.

So, what type do you think best represents you?

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Have you noticed that not even one of us is "lawful"?
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.