• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Anyone hear from Pettycure?

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You were missed, but it's good that you're back!

Sorry to hear everything went down really bad, I hope things have gotten resolved :cry: . I do very much value the input of the ESTPs here :D

I'd very much like to see this paper, I would be interested in hearing another ISFJ-guys perspective on this sort of thing! :yes:

What sort of thing do you need a perspective on?

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:yay: I'm not alone anymore!!!!!!! And if I decide to start a thread pondering the etymological signifigance of something there will be someone else who is probably interested! :static:

and totally post the paper :yes:

Dude, I was totally having fun at work yesterday by analyzing how the term apéritif (a wine taken before dinner as an appetizer) comes from the same root as the English word appetite and how the words evolved from the original Latin into French vs English and nobody appreciated my nerdgasm. :cry:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
that is so WRONG of them! like gourmet and gourmand... so different and so similar in some ways... but from the exact same root! Really funny because I just used the word apéritif while describing Campari on here yesterday as well :rofl1:

I think that my ISTJ might think I'm crazy for asking "why do we say this?" all of the time :doh:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
that is so WRONG of them! like gourmet and gourmand... so different and so similar in some ways... but from the exact same root! Really funny because I just used the word apéritif while describing Campari on here yesterday as well :rofl1:

I think that my ISTJ might think I'm crazy for asking "why do we say this?" all of the time :doh:

My ISFJ is terribly amused by my preoccupation with reference materials. He buys me dictionaries. :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
what a good man! :yes:

the ISTJ has just put me in charge of any research that needs to be done in the house, which always pleases me... we have dictionaries in 5 different languages sitting around... one of them is Klingon :doh: (and it's not mine!)

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP? Impossible!

Where are the thousands of posts??

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist