• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs and Openness to Experience

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't need no test to tell me I'm open to experience!

KDude

^Honestly, I do need a test. Details, man. Details. :D

Like, I'm not open to discussing politics much. I would befriend a 400 pound tranny in a wonder woman outfit though. If I said I was open to experience, I could be misunderstood on what it all means.

Sunny Ghost

The only SPs who would be more reserved with new experiences are Fi dom/ISFP, but even then, we rely on direct experiences before thinking whether something is worth our time or not. Relatively speaking, ISFPs seem almost extroverted compared to INFP (we're not though... I know I can start clamping down just like an INFP once I know enough about certain experiences, or ones that resemble them).

Feelings: I explore the darkest corners of my soul!!! I should probably get a trophy for it. :dry:

Aesthetics: I'm open to any style/genre..even willing to give artists/directors/musicians I hadn't liked before another chance.. I tend to take individual works on their own. I'm not particularly against any form of expression.. it's bad execution that I don't like.

Intellectual curiosity.. I'm interested in many subjects, but I'm not interested in digging deep into many of them. Give me the cliffnotes version. Every few months however I get a new intellectual obsession, and I try to look extensively into it.

Fantasy: Not really. I like experiencing things directly. If I can't, I move on to experiencing another thing directly. Fantasy doesn't hold my attention for long. I like mulling over scenarios or thinking about what's important to me, but I wouldn't call that fantasy. Even a lot of my creative hobbies aren't imagined beforehand much. I pick up a guitar, and I start playing. If something comes out of it, cool.
I'm pretty much just like this. Except I am a daydreamer and fantasy oriented, as well.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oooh... to go like walking tourist here with the openness scores :holy:

Openess to experience.....90

Imagination..............74

Artistic Interests.......61

Emotionality.............0

Adventurousness..........94

Intellect................91

Liberalism...............98

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I only have necromanced one thread, because I've been here a good while... and that was "tell me your secrets..." :laugh:

there were very few sensor threads when I joined... nobody cared :boohoo:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extroversion...............50

Friendliness.............97

Gregariousness...........87

Assertiveness............4

Activity Level...........1

Excitement-Seeking.......36

Cheerfulness.............66

Agreeableness..............11

Trust....................61

Morality.................0

Altruism.................57

Cooperation..............35

Modesty..................0

Sympathy.................31

Conscientiousness..........1

Self-Efficacy............0

Orderliness..............3

Dutifulness..............1

Achievement-Striving.....0

Self-Discipline..........4

Cautiousness.............22

Neuroticism................35

Anxiety..................12

Anger....................20

Depression...............55

Self-Consciousness.......22

Immoderation.............85

Vulnerability............48

Openess to experience.....70

Imagination..............89

Artistic Interests.......50

Emotionality.............22

Adventurousness..........69

Intellect................87

Liberalism...............53

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
are you ready to admit something now Alexsei? :devil:

(and I can think of someone on the board who would be quite disappointed by some Openness scores :ninja:)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not a T, because I have no Ti whatsoever. I could be an ISTJ or an ESTJ, but I'm a definite extrovert and both my Ne and Fi are too strong to be inferior.

And, she. ;)

KDude

So what's your closet look like? Should be easy to tell if youre an SJ :D

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My room is a fucking mess.

KDude

Fair enough :cool:

Just curious how you could have no Ti though (weren't you ENTP once)? Even I have moderate Ti (despite saying I shun intellectual conversations, I do employ it in an ISTP sort of way instead).

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol... I was just commenting on your Se score there Alexsei :rofl1: (and where you were posting :cheese:)

Funny note, I keep a nice clean house :whistling:

and yes, I am a she... I've got the parts to prove it! :holy:

Sunny Ghost

^Honestly, I do need a test. Details, man. Details. :D

Like, I'm not open to discussing politics much. I would befriend a 400 pound tranny in a wonder woman outfit though. If I said I was open to experience, I could be misunderstood on what it all means.

:happy0065: lol.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Whoops! Should have checked your profile first XD

I never take assessments of 'functions' seriously... there is too little consensus on what they actually mean. I'd rather just match profiles and statistics...